Ethnocentrism & The Wiccan Rede

Soft of eye and light of touch,
(don't give an evil eye to others look in their eyes with love and understanding)
Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
(Show love to all)
Mind the Threefold Law you should, three times bad and three times good.
(whatever you put out in the world, either bad or good, will be returned to you multiplied by three. It goes along with the phrase "what goes around comes around"=Karma)
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
(don't harm others or yourself and you can do what you wish)

Ethnocentrism: The belief that one sown culture/ ethnicity is superior to anothers.

No ones culture/ethnicity is better, all cultures/ethnicities are unique but "to each their own" just remember its important not to discriminate against other cultures/ethnicities, look at them with love and understanding "soft of eye and light of touch" & "merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart" don't bully them for being different. Bullying causes emotional harm/ violence and sometime physical "An ye harm none do what ye will" so don't bully someone for being different other wise Karma (3 fold law: "mind the threefold law you should, three times bad and three times good") will pay you a visit.

Some Examples of Culture/ ethnicity:

Estonians
Finnic ethnic group related to the Finns that mainly inhabit Estonia. Estonians are among the oldest permanent inhabitants in Europe. During World War II, when Estonia was invaded by the Soviet Army in 1944, large numbers of Estonians fled their homeland on ships or smaller boats over the Baltic Sea. Many refugees who survived the risky sea voyage to Sweden or Germany later moved from there to Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States or Australia. Today, Estonian society encourages equality and liberalism, with popular commitment to the ideals of the welfare state, discouraging disparity of wealth and division into social classes.

Han Chinese
Han People are an ethnic group native to East Asia. They constitute approximately 92% of the population of China, 95% of Taiwan (Han Taiwanese),76% of Singapore, 23% of Malaysia and about 18% of the global population. Han Chinese are the biggest ethnic group in the world. The ancestors of the Han people, called today the Huaxia culture, were among the first people in China to develop agriculture and settled societies. They lived along the Yellow River in northern China, a river that maintained practical and spiritual significance in Chinese culture throughout Chinese history.

Russians
Russians are an East Slavic ethnic group native to Eastern Europe. The majority of Russians inhabit the nation state of Russia, while notable minorities exist in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and other former Soviet states such as Belarus. A large Russian diaspora exists all over the world, with notable numbers in the United States, Germany, Israel, and Canada. Russians are the most numerous ethnic group in Europe.Russia can claim a long tradition of dividend in many aspects of the arts,[1] especially when it comes to literature and philosophy, classical music and ballet, architecture and painting, cinema and animation, which all had considerable influence on world culture. The country also has a flavourful material culture and a tradition in technology.