Chapter 4

That kiss was magic. It didn't mean anything, but she loved it. For a minute they both looked at each other. No one was saying anything. Erza started blushing and tried to stop, but couldn't.

"Why are you blushing lol? That kiss was to make you feel better." He said with a big smile. He actually hurted her even more.

Why would he do that? She loved him, but seems like it didn't matter to him to hurt her that way. She started crying. She didn't have any energy at all. She tried to stand up and reach for the door.

But he stopped her and pushed her by the wall. His face closed to hers. She tried to push him, but he was too strong. She fell on her knees and cried.

"You're just a damn fuckboy who doesn't care about people's feelings. HOW COULD YOU KISS ME LIKE THAT!! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. LET ME GO YOU'RE JUST MAKING ME FEEL WORSE. Why? Why are you hurting me that way? I never did anything to you." She shouted in pain. He looked at her and felt bad. She was so sensitive. He looked down at his laps feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry. I know maybe it won't make you feel any better, but I'm sorry... Could you trust me? From now on whether you like it or not we'll start hanging together!" He said with a smile at the end. Erza didn't say a thing. She just looked at him and smiled. Then, he hugged her, she felt kind of awkward, but after she started to feel comfortable.

----

The next morning she woke up on Calvin's bed, she stood up and stretched herself. Then, she went to see where Calvin had slept the night. But just when she wanted to her phone rang. She reached for it and answered the call. It was her Mum.

"Hey honey, How are you??? Look I got a new job on the other side of the country so I wanted to know if you'll be alright at home?" She said breathlessly. The house just for her. She lived in a very weird street full of gangsters and she wants to live her by her own? Yayyy what a great mum she thought.

"Hey mum.. Uhm I'm alright... Well yeah it's fine you can go in peace huh. I'll be alright." Erza said. Well, she didn't want to stay alone, but she didn't want her mother to worry.

"Thank you honey. Love you!"

"Yeah love you too mum"

Now, just when she wanted to stand up Calvin came in the room. He smiled at her and she looked down. He told her good morning and she didn't answer she was just too shy.

Her mood even became lower after her mum called. She didn't want to talk. Calvin came closer and said.

"If you're sad just tell me." He said looking at her straight in the eyes. Erza didn't say a word she didn't know what to do she just looked at her laps and after for a while she stood up with out even saying anything.

----

When she was done taking a shower she went down to the kitchen and saw Calvin she went to him. And sat down. She didn't want to tell Calvin about her Mum leaving and her living alone.

She knew he would like to keep her company, but she actually didn't want that.

"Uhmm... I geuss I have to go home, but thank you for everything." She said.

"I'll drop you at your house like this we could get to know each other." He said still smiling. She never understood why he always smiled. She didn't want him to know about her mother so she just told him to stay. Yes, he was quite confused, but then what could he do she was already pissed enough, he didn't want to bother her even more knowing how she felt inside so he just left her go..

Then, Erza stood up to reach for the door. Calvin came and pulled her arm towards him.

"If you need me, just call me." He said with his charming beautiful smile. Erza didn't say a word. She just left. When she arrived home it was all empty. She didn't smell the smell of smoke or any drug at all. She felt very lonely.

She spent her day in her room listening to music. It made her feel better. Erza was really into depression.

For a while she sat down on her bed. Staring at her Dad's picture.

"I miss you." She said. That's all she could say. She didn't want to cry again. But some drops of tears started falling down her cheek. She couldn't help it. She missed her Dad so bad.

----

The past 2 weeks were decent. She most of the time didn't go to school. And Calvin always use to call her, but she never answered. Too bad he didn't know where she lived. Erza didn't get out of her house for 2 weeks. She was really depressed.

But today she had to go out. She had to go buy apples cause she had nothing to eat at home. She needed a work too to gain some money. So, after that after noon she went to get a job at the grocery store. She was going to start her service tomorrow after school.

After, she went to buy apples in a small shop. While she was counting how much money she had to buy her apples, Calvin came in. She didn't notice him, but he did.

"Hey Erza! How have you been doing???? I tried to call you, but your phone was always off are you alright?" He said very quickly. Erza didn't even look at him. She just walked and payed her apples. Calvin looked at her puzzled. Erza didn't want to talk to anyone. She felt better that way. But Calvin was persistent.

"Erza why aren't you answering me?" He said hoping she would answer. But she didn't. She kept on walking. Then, he stopped her and asked her again the same question. She turned and looked at him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She shouted. Then, ran fast. He didn't follow her. He just stayed where he was. He turned and left.

•••