Love me?

"Baby gal you gonna be late for your first day!" Erza's mum shouted, with a Spanish accent. She had beautiful long blond curly hair that she always used to tie up a bun with. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean, it made her eyes look a bit watery. Her lips so small that we almost couldn't notice it. She had a nice perfect Cocoa skin that made her look like a Mexican model. Her muscled body made her look like an achlete.
"Yeah yeah mum! I'm almost done" Erza responds. In a hurry she rushed down the stairs. She had black curly short hair that couldn't even reach her shoulders. She had brown eyes that made it go with her black hair. Her long eyelashes that made her look like a Barbie. She had this cute straight nose with a lot of freckles around it. She had full lips that would make anyone want to kiss it. She was really short for a 14 year old girl, but at least her body was well shaped and she got legs to die for.
She really changed since last year where she used to look sleepy all the time. And she used to come with messy hair never washed never combed. It almost looked like dread locks.
She went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed an apple. Then, she reached for the door in a hurry and forgot that her mum was suppose to drop her to school.
On her way to school she noticed this guy looking at her. She turned and saw Mj, he had this reputation as  gangster. His face made her realize that this year was going to be really really long.
But she didn't stop walking, she kept on without really caring. But he was still following her behind. She turned again and he was right infront of her. She couldn't run or do anything.
"Hey, you hottie!" Mj said with a charming scary smile.
"Excuse me. Why you following me?"Erza said with a confusing look.
"I'm fine thanks for caring. Well, Lil hottie your prince charming was just going to school. But if you don't mind I'll follow you."
"Uhm I'm fine."
Then he approached his lips against hers and she slapped him.
"You bastard what do you think you're doing? Come again an inch close to me and you'll now know how I am" so she pushed him out of her way and continued walking. That already got into her nerves.
When she arrived to school she saw a lot of new students and saw some faces she wish she couldn't see again.