Chapter Three

NOT EDITED AT ALL... NOT EVEN THE BASICS... SO PARDON MY MISTAKES...

Chapter Three (From now on, every perspective will be Alexandra's, unless I said so^^)

I got home at around 7 at night. And guessed what happened when I reached home? Yea. That's right! I got an earful from my parents, nagging at me and scolding me for not informing them that I'll be coming home so late. I totally forgot... If I had remembered, I would have called or at least texted them. Can't they give me a break?

"You should have called us! Or at least text us when you'll be back. Your father and I were worried sick." My mom scolded.

I sighed. "Yes mom. I got it. I just forgot. I went to visit Cam in the morning and I head over to Jean's afterwards."

Her eyes softened at the mention of Cam. She knew that I've been helping out in the hospital and that Cam is a big reason why I had been doing it. She also had a soft spot for him. I brought her along with me once to visit him, and that woman talked my ear off about Cam this, Cam that, after we left the hospital. That was the last time I ever brought her together with me.

"How is he?" She asked worriedly.

"He was sleeping when I arrived. Amy said that he is getting worse." I said defeatedly.

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry." She rushed over to give me a hug. "I did not know that it has been a rough day for you. I knew how much Cam meant to you. He's a good boy. Hope he will get better soon." I only nodded, as I rest my head on her shoulder. Cam can't go. He is like the only spark of light in my life now, other than Jean. If he's gone, I don't know if I can still live my life like the way it is now.

"Have you eaten?" Mom asked, after drawing away from me.

I shook my head. "Do you want to eat something?" She asked again.

"Nah... I'll pass. I'm not hungry. I'll just go up to my room now. You guys eat." With that, I rushed upstairs.

I think that it had been my luck that Alex isn't here. I wouldn't want him to know anything more than I let him. But I can't help the spark of curiosity that rose within me as I wonder where he could be. I stayed in the shower for a while, trying to relax myself in the hot water as I tried to forget myself. By the time I finished showering, it was already 15 minutes to 8. Urgh! I just remembered that I still have a lot of homework to do. Damn. I should have done it earlier. Damn me and my last minute work...

I rushed all my homework until twelve. I think that in between, Alex came back around 11.30. I paid no attention to what he had been doing until so late and I don't care. I don't have a reason to care anymore. He is his own person. And I don't even had the right to think about him.

That night, I had a sleepless night despite the fact that I was so tired. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of the fact that Alex's just sleeping opposite me, or the fact that I'm worried about Cam. I don't know. And I don't want to know, especially if it's because of Alex.

The next morning I woke up with a headache, due to the lack of sleep I had last night. I really don't want to wake up now... I looked at the time, hmmm... Only 7 am... I fell back onto my bed and snuggled into my pillow and fell back into oblivion.

"Wake up!" Someone whispered.

I frowned, but I did not say anything as I welcomed the blackness again.

"Wake up!" This time, the person not only shouted at me, but he shook me.

I raised my hands to swat whatever is bothering me. Can't he just leave me alone? I want to sleep.