Child - top

YOUR POV
Me and my boyfriend( top ) have been dating for a year now . I have met his family but the one person I have met was his son . Top's wife died giving birth so the baby never got to meet her . I'm 21 and top is 22 . His kid is 2 . I have only see pictures I have never met him face to face . I have been to his house but the kid was with with Top's parents or his mom's parents. I really wanted to meet him but I guess Top wasn't ready yet , and I was waiting for him to ask if I wanted to meet him . The baby's name is Lincoln . He was really cute and he had an awesome father . It was only Lincoln and Top at home most of the time .
        Me and Top where and the coffee shop . I was nervous because he said he had to ask me something.
        "Y/N " Top said looking up from his phone .

  "Yea " I say nervously as I also look up .

Me and Top where a very open couple. I told him everything and he told me everything, but I'm not gonna lie I was really nervous

      " do you wanna meet Lincoln?" He asked smiling 

My heart stopped beating out of my chest and I calmed down a little .

" of course " I say smiling back at him

" I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level, and I think this is it " he said looking at me once again smiling

I could tell this meant a lot to him . Ever since Tops wife died Lincoln has been his baby boy . He barely let him out of his sight. I guess Top was scared to loose him like he lost his wife .
     We pulled up at Top's house . Tops mother was watching Lincoln there so me and Top could hang out . His mom already knew me and loved me . We where best friends and she told Lincoln all about me . Top opened the door and Lincoln came running to him .

" DADDY " Lincoln yelled and jumped into Tops arms . Top picked Lincoln up and hugged him tightly . " hey buddy " Top said while hugging Lincoln still . They finally let go and Top put him down . Tops mom left and I was left with just Top and Lincoln. Tbh I was pretty nervous about this . I didn't wanna mess things up between me and Top .
    Top looked at me after a few seconds and smiled . He could tell I was nervous .

" he won't bite y/n " he said laughing a little at the end

" I know " I replied still nervous

" Lincoln ! Come here " he said in a soft but harsh tone .

" don't be so mean " I say softly scanning him . He was wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans and a black and grey striped shirt . He looked pretty hot . Lincoln walked up to Top .

" this is y/n " top said pointing at me . I was wearing my black sports bra and black leggings . I was at the gym when Top called and ask me to meet him at the cafe.

" hi " Lincoln said looking at me . He was so cute . He was tan like Top and he had black curly hair . He was so adorable.

" listen , daddy is gonna go get something. Sit here and draw or play with your cars . Be good " Top said walking upstairs.

" hi Lincoln " I said looking down at him again .

" where is my mommy " Lincoln asked suddenly. I started tearing up a tittle . I didn't have the heart to tell him what happened . I just couldn't do it .

" she is in heaven " I replied fanning my face so I didn't cry .

" is it pretty there ? " he asked . He was so darn cute .

" let's not talk about that. Let's play with your cars " I say picking up one of his cars . I went to his race track and put the car on and played with it . Soon he did too . He made the vroom vroom sound and we kept playing with the cars . Top stood at the door for at least 5 minutes before I noticed him . He noticed my face was red . I cried a little because of the question.

" what is it " he asked rubbing my face with his thumb.

" top he asked about his mommy " I say gearing up again .

" he has asked me about her . I didn't have the heart to tell him anything. I just couldn't . I hate being a single father . It's hard  , really hard . " he said angry and he was about to cry at the same time .

" calm down . It's ok . I know it's hard . I was raised by a single parent and I saw them struggle but we got trough it and you have to get through it . " I hugged him to calm him down .

" thanks . You are awesome with him . He likes you I can't believe it . He don't like lots of people. I brought a childhood friend here when his mom first past away and he wouldn't talk to her or be around her . " I wiped the tears away from his face .
That night when Lincoln went to bed me and Top where in the kitchen.

" DADDY !! " Lincoln yelled from upstairs. Top started going upstairs when I stopped him " no let me take care of him . You take care of him all the time " I say walking up stairs into his room

" what is it " I asked picking him up .

" I'm sorry I got scared " he said hugging me tight

" it's ok are you ok ? " I asked putting him down on his bed .

" are you my mommy ?" He asked looking at me

" I- " I was cut off by top . " yes she is " he says . " what are say- " I was once again cut off by top " will you marry me ? " he says and Lincoln hands me the ring box . I suddenly started crying and Lincoln cam up a hugged me . Top gave me a kiss . " yes " I replied to him .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PART 2 COMING SOON