Daesung- my turn

I'm tired of daesung always being dominant. Every night he has control of me when we do " it ". It's my turn to be in control of his body and mind.
     Daesung was asleep when I got back from the store. He was on the bed sound asleep. I went to the you know what store and bought so handcuffs, a cock ring, and a viborator. I went up and cuffed him to the bed and cuffed him too it. His eyes flutter open as he tries to move but fails. Then he realised I cuffed him to our bed.

" babe. Why did you cuff me up? " he asked

" it's my turn to control you" I said

" your in big trouble when I get out of here"  he said with a daring look on his face

" I'll take my punishment " I said with a smirk
   I stripped him until he was fully naked. Then I pulled out the ring

" please don't use that on me. It's been so long since I've use one of those" he pleaded

" sorry baby boy. This is your punishment" I say smirking again
  I put it on him and turned it all the way up he moaned and moaned.   
   His moans turned me on so much. I was dripping. I got a bottle of lube out of his bedside table and put it on the viborator and shoved it into me. My moans where in sync with his and soon we both came.

" please don't tease me anymore " he pleaded

" I told you baby boy, this is your punishment"

" please mommy "
   Him calling me mommy turned me on even more I gave up on his punishment and just let him have it. I uncuffed him and he did his thing with me, but we forgot protection....

" mommy .... we forgot protection "

" WHAT?!? You probably got me pregnant!!"

" I'll take care of you and that baby I promise"