Brothers bestfriend - G-Dragon

I am at home even though it was a Saturday night . I live with my brother . My mom passed away and my dad moved away after that . My brother is 27, he don't wanna get married or anything. I'm 21 and I still consider my self a child .
      I woke that morning and go downstairs. My brother was away on a trip for 2 days . He will be back tomorrow morning so G is supposed to be here ( my brothers best friend) . G ( or G-Dragon) was my childhood crush . Him and my brother where always together so I got too see him a lot .
    Around lunchtime I heard a knock on the door . I answered it and it was G . He was crying and his hair all messed up . His hair was always perfect.

" what happened " I asked letting him inside . I could tell he was mad . He was younger than my brother . He was 25 and I was 21 only a 4 year difference.

" she cheated on me " he said as I got him a tissue.

" SHE DID'T  ! How did u find out " I was so surprised him and Lizzie have been together for 5 years . I never thought she would do that . Then again she hated me

" I worked last night and I come home and she was in bed with some guy "

" I'm so sorry ! That is awful of her I know you really loved her "

" forget her . She didn't love me enough to not cheat so I don't love her "

" come on we will do you favorite thing in the world . A MOVIE MARATHON " I say running into the kitchen and getting some ice cream and popcorn.

" awe thanks "
    We sat on the couch and he lied his head on my lap . He always did that even when my brother was there . My brother always said me and him " belong together " I wanted to be with him but I guess he didn't feel the same . Me and him where friends that's why Lizzie hated me . He told me to back off her boyfriend. I guess she didn't want him as much as she thought she did

" HEY!! My favorite movie ! " he says as Annabell came on the TV

" nope I'm scared of this movie we are turning this off ! "

" no ill comfort you if you get scared " he said sitting up and I cuddled up to his side . I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us .
   A scary sene came on TV . I wrapped my arms around him and cover my face

" you are so cute ! " he said giggling at me

" no I'm not ! Everyone calls me cute ! "

" fine , you are hot then ... "

" WHAT DID YOU SAY !?!"

" I said you are hot . I have always thought that even when we where little, but when me and Lizzie met I didn't wanna hurt her feeling but now she is gone there is nothing in our way "

" what are you saying "

" I'm saying I love you Y/N "

" I-I love you too G "
        That is when it got weird . We started a make out session. Then he pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top .

" should we really do this ? " I ask

" do you feel uncomfortable? If so we can stop "

" no I'm fine keep going. Just don't leave any marks ! Ok ? "

" deal "
     Then there was a knock on the door . He got off with his hair even more messed up because of me running my fingers through it . He also had a scratch on his face . I accidentally scratched him with my fingernail . He opened the door and Lizzie was there .

" I knew you where here . What happened to your hair and face ? " she said while standing at the door looking at G

" just leave " G replied trying to shut the door, but Lizzie stopped him , and barged into the house . I was still lying on the couch .

" or corse you are with her ! You are my boyfriend and only mine "

" why did you cheat on me "

" I don't have to answer to you I'm leaving " she says walking out and slamming the door

" were where we ? " he said getting back on top and kissing and sucking all down my neck

" remember don't leave any marks ! " he

" kk " 
He snatched his shirt off and did the same to mine .

" wait " I say

" yea " he asked a little concerned

" I don't wanna do it here "
With that being said , he dragged me to my room . We decided to make it fast because we where both tired and it was like 1:30 in the morning. We also decided not to do anything but get to the " main part " because we where really tired . He pushed in and trusted until I came . I put my robe on over my underwear and he put his boxers back on . We both slept in my bed with me .
      My brother came in the house at about 5:00 in the morning . He went to his room where G was suppose to be . He was looking for G then he came in my room .

" hey have you seen G he isn't in my ro- " you woke up and so did G

" WHAT . BRO I LEAVE YOU HERE FOR ONE NIGHT AND YOU SMASH MY SISTER !?!?! " says my brother angry

" You said we where perfect for each other " says G

" Fine I won't kill you this time because you are a cute couple. What about you and Lizzie ! "

" she cheated on me "

" I'm sorry ! I would hug you but I bet you both are naked so ... "

" no we arrent " says G getting up

" ooh thank god "
       The next morning, Braden ( my brother ) left to get breakfast. Me and G where still in the stuff we slept in , except I was wearing shorts and a crop top and he was still wearing only his boxers. And there was a knock ok the door .

" yes ? " said G opening the door .

" why didn't you come home !?! " yells Lizzie

" I slept here " he said back

" let me guess you slept with that little kid . Braden's sister . "

" that is none of your business. I'm moving out and we are done . "

" why are you leaving me . I thought we where in love . "

" you cheated and I don't love you anymore "
She walks out and slams the door .