Chapter 2 Wake up call

I DONT OWN ANYTHING

Marks pov in his trailer
BANG BANG BANG

Mark wakes up from his bed hearing aloud banging at the door. The first thing he notes is that how his trailer is completely messy. Second he notices he is still in his boxers. Third he notices is that his guns are on the floor next to his pizza he ate last night.

Mark gets up getting out of bed and grabs his guns and uses the symbiote he calls Shadow( which annoys the hell out of the symbiote) to put the guns inside his boxers.

BANG BANG BANG

Mark: Jesus Christ I'm coming in a minute!

Shadow: Who do you think it is?

Mark: Don't know shad"s but will find out in a minute.

Shadow: let's try speaking to them instead of shooting first.

Mark: I swear to god, if it's Tommy asking us to play blood souls with him I'm gonna shoot my console then him for being the most obnoxious friend ever.

Shadow: (laughs) you got so angry that you threw the controller threw the window and into the ocean. Ah you need to git gud son.

Mark: I hate you so much right now.

BANG BANG BANG

Mark: Almost as much as I hate these people.

Shadow: All right let's get this over and done so we can go back to sleep.

Mark kicks open the entrance to the trailer and yells

Mark: TOM I WILL KICK YOUR SORRY A-

Mark then realized that it was actually four girls around his age where causing all the havoc.

Mark: OK then never mind what I just said who the hell are you people?

Team RWBY all blush red as they see a 6'0 ft tall young man with black hair and blood red eyes staring at them in his boxers. He had a many scars on his body but the one that stood
Out the most was the x scar in his chest.

Ruby: (blush)s-sorry to wake mr but are you
the man named Mark Tyson.

Mark: The one and only shorty. He gives her a wink causing her to blush more.

Weiss: excuse me but could you please put some clothes on you ignorant dolt!

Yang: Shut up Weiss look those abs!

Mark: Oh crap I forgot clothes! I am so sorry! Mark the uses the synbiote to make the jeans black shoes a leather jacket and a black undershirt with the symbol.

Ruby looks in amazement and asks

Ruby: HOW DID YOU DO THAT IT WAS SO COOL!!

Mark: calm down red it's bec- GET DOWN!!!

He then carries ruby out of the way from the missile fired at them. Then using the Shadow he shields everybody from the blast.

Mark: Is everybody ok!

Ruby: yup

Blake: alright

Weiss: fine you dolt

Yang: I'm good.

Ruby then realizes that Venom saved her from the missile and says

Ruby: Thank you so much!

Mark: Hey anything for a cute girl in red like you.

As Ruby's face turns the color of cape Mark notices his destroyed trailer and yells.

Mark: OK WHO HAS THE BALLS!!

???: Vigilante Venom you are wanted for crimes against Vale. You are wanted for 500,000 lien and I plan on collecting.

Mark: So who the hell are you suppose to be robocop gone bounty hunter?

Omega: Call me Omega and my goal is too bring you down by any means necessary.

Mark: Awww crapbaskets.