12: Break

SKY'S POV
I wake up and Jayden was gone. He's been really distant for a few weeks and not touchy like not touching me at all. I get up and take a shower. I change into black Aztec print leggings and a black sweatshirt that says ' My name is Fabulous' and black vans. I put on concealer and eyeliner and mascara. I let my hair fall down my back and look at myself in the mirror till I was satisfied. I walk out the door and grab my black purse with my phone and money in it and I get a call from an old friend.

Me: Hello?

Josh: Hey it's Josh Dun from middle school.

Me: Oh hey Josh!

Josh: Yea I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me my girlfriend and Gilmher and Evelyn.

Me: Okay! At the mall?

Josh: Yea sounds great! See you.

End Call
I call an Uber to take me to the mall after that conversation. But who's Gilmher? I shrug it off as I get the notification saying that the Uber's here. I walk out and lock the door. I get in and give the driver the directions and he drives to the mall. We get there and I get out and pay him. I look around and I see them all in a booth at Starbucks. I jog to them and greet them." Hey!! It's been a while! How are y'all?" I say as they all get up and hug me." Oh ya umm this is my girlfriend JayLynn." Josh says and wraps his arm around her. I give her a quick hug and then Evelyn introduces her boyfriend." And this is Gilmher. Jayden's brother." I froze. Jayden had a brother and never told me. I shake his hand and sit with them." So.. How's life been going for you all?" I said as I put my stuff down while they think." Meh. Good I guess." They all said at the same time. I laugh and go order my drink. I hear this couple come in laughing and holding hands and I looked at the face and it was.... Jayden and... Patricia?? She was an old friend from school. I see Josh wave them over to the booth we were sitting in me they sat in that booth." Uh.. Ma'am?" I hear infront of me signaling that it was my turn." Oh I'm sorry." I say looking into his greenish eyes." It's okay. What would you like?" He says laughing." I would like the White Chocolate Mocha Frappe with whipped cream and the hottest coffee you guys have." I say and pull out my wallet." Okay that's 10.53 and warning its like really hot. Like you burn yourself hot." I nod my head and give him 11 dollars." 7 cents is you're change please wait over there for you're drinks." He gives me my change and gestures me to the side where you wait at. I walk over there starting to cry but I wipe it away. He slides the drinks over to me and I notice on my drink he put his number on there. I grab my straw and put it in my drink. I walk over to the booth and Jayden is just sitting there with Patricia talking with the group and I grab the hot coffee and pour it on his head. His mouth wide open and his eyes. He looks at me and his eyes go even wider." We're done. I don't ever want to talk to you again!" I yell and grab all my stuff. He tries to stop me but I push him out the way. I sit on a bench at the nearby park. I text the boy at the cash register since he gave me his number and I had to admit: He was pretty cute. Light skin, green eyes, curly hair, big plump lips, and ooohh weee. He was fine. He instantly texted back.

??: Hey are you off you're shift? This is Sky, the girl you have you're number to when I was in line.
?: Oh yea hey Sky. Yes I am just now getting off my shift and my name is Alex

Sky😍❤️‼️: Cause I'm going through something right now and I just need someone to talk to.

Alex❤️‼️👄👅💦: Okay. Where are you?

Sky😍❤️‼️: I'm on a bench at the nearby park.

Alex❤️‼️👄👅💦: I think I see you I'm walking out.