Her Enemy. / Part 6 \ "

"Her Enemy." Part 6

(Kai's POV.) [A Few Weeks Later]

"Dom, We need to talk when you come back home." I explain to him over the phone. He was on vacation in the Bahamas and he's staying there for a whole 2 weeks. He left last week and he's coming back in one more, I miss him a whole lot which explains why I want to be with him. "Okay, Hold on." I heard voices in the background and it got quieter.

"Are you pregnant?" He whispers into the phone. "No! You know I don't like kids." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh yeah I forgot about that." He said. "Guess what?" I ask. "What?" "I miss you pookie." "I miss you too, Remember keep it wet for big daddy." "Like always." I say seductively. "Mmmm, Girl when I get back ... You gonna get a bad spanking." "Why?" "You being a bad girl and bad girls get spankings. I smack that ass with my hand like YAHH!" He yells.

I giggle. "Then I'm gonna put you in time out, Only you gonna be in timeout with me on the bed." "Dommie we're so freaky. Actually you are.. Very." "I know, You rubbed off on me." "Have you talked to GG yet?" "No she hasn't called me all week." "Why?" "Cause I refused to have sex with her before I left. Now she mad at me, Probably cheating on me. But I'm starting to care less & less." That made me feel just guilty and make me not want to break our lil relationship up.

Dominic's really sweet & caring, Except I'm not his girlfriend. Then my phone beeps and someone is calling me while I'm on the phone. "Hold on, Someone's calling me. Stay on the phone." I say to Dom. I click over to the next call and hear Alecie's loud ass. "Hello?! DAYUM! Finally answered your phone, Lightskin ass." She said. "You lighter than me honey, WAY lighter. You tanned, I'm just caramel." I said. "Anyway, I'm coming over. Boredd." She said. I could tell she was in the car because of the music in the background. "Who gave you permission?" I asked. "Go ask your ma." She said. "AYE MA! Can Alecie come over?" "Of course Hun!" She yells back. "Yeah." I say back to her. "Kayyy OMWWW!" She screams. I roll my eyes and click back to Dominic. "Sorry It was Alecie." I said.

No answer. "Hello?" I said. "Oh yeah I heard you, Sorry & it's okay." He said. "Oh. You want me to call you later?" I asked politely. "Yeah, Mom wants me to hurry up so we can go to the mall." "Okay buy me something." I said giggling. "Aight." He said chuckling. He hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket. Then Langston calls and I answer. "Aye best friend." "Wazzup Langatang.?!" I said. "No, Please don't call me that." He groaned. Then I hear his mom in the background. "OOO TELL MY MOMMY I SAID HEY MOMMY!" I yelled into the phone. I love Langston's mom, she is hilarious and always embarrasses him, Like any other mother. She loves me though and she even said he'd prefer him to date me, All he did was laugh.

Sometimes I thought that he was laughing along or was just laughing because he really wanted to date me but didn't know how to react. But now I think he doesn't because we've gotten so close that I feel comfortable enough to change in front of him, Though I have to keep saying 'Don't look!' Just in case. I catch him looking sometimes; not all the time. "So you wanna come over with me & Alecie?" I ask. "Yeah. Ill be there in 10." "Kay bye." I say then answer. After that, I start to feel my cheeks turn warm and my stomach begins to flip... This can't be happening....

Do I have feelings for Langston?

Dominic's POV.

I drop my bags off and then hop on my bed. "That trip was awesome!" I said to myself. "IKR! Hey Dom, go ahead unpack your stuff and go to the store for me.. You can drive my car since yours is in the shop." I sent my car to the shop to get a black tint to my windows. They should be done by tomorrow. "Aye ma can I bring..-" "NO! Don't you bring that little whore with you!" "Mom.", I complained. "she's my girlfriend." I said. "I don't even see what you see in her! She look like a- Lord forgive me, Let me shut my mouth." She said. I chuckled and shook my head. "You know what? I think that girl from your school in your grade is pretty." "Who mom?" "She brown skin but more on the light skin side. Long black hair. Nose piercing." I jumped up and got excited. I knew exactly who she was talking about. "I think I know.." "And I heard she's a smart girl, In her books & stuff."

"You mean Nakai?" I say. "Yeah HER! Now that's the girl that I would approve of." I smiled to myself. "Wow mom." I said casually. Little does she know she's kind of mine anyway.

Ik it's short & boring but I just wanted to update it!