Her Enemy. // Part 2 \\ "Somewhat Good & Bad"

Her Enemy. // Part 2 \\ "After Party"

I woke up at midnight with Dominic still on top of me. I slid from under him and sat up. I got up slowly not wanting to wake Dominic. I got up and tried to walk but my legs were hurting. I couldn't spread my legs wide enough to walk normally.. "Damn it dom." I groaned rubbing in between my thighs hoping the pain would go away, But all I felt was liquid-mushy stuff. I looked at my hand to see Dominic's sperm all over it. "Ugh." I walked to my bathroom and opened the door that connected the two. I turned on the light which made little light in my room. I closed the door behind me and started the shower. I got in and cleaned myself up and everything until I got out and put on my night clothes. I brushed my teeth and did my quick face mask. After all that,I exited the bathroom and climbed on my bed expecting to feel Dominic, But I didn't feel him at all. I felt around and found my phone and a piece of paper from Dom.

"Thanks for the pleasure Kai. You really do know how to put a man to sleep. . . I have to go home before my dad starts to trip, & before Gia starts to wonder why I didn't come over her house. Good night gorgeous❤️" I stared it and kissed the letter. "Aw dommie. Too bad you had to leave me." I said to myself and throwing the paper in the trash. I climbed back in bed and drifted off back to sleep.

--Friday Night; Party!--

"Ericaaaaaaaaa, Come on! We don't got all day." I yelled looking at the watch on my wrist. "Okay okay, I'm done." She finally walked out. I turned around and went to the car. "Your not going to tell me how good I look?" She said climbing in the driver seat. "No, Cause you look like a prostitute." I said shaking my head. "Whatever." "You know I can't wait to see Myson with his fine self!" She says and pops her gum. "I know you can't. You better not let him touch you however he wants." I warned. She laughed. "Girl I got this." She said making a turn. "Langston is going to be waiting for me there." I bragged. "Langston.. THE Langston, Langston??!" She squealed excitedly. "Yes! Is there any other Langston?" I asked at her stupid question. She rolled her eyes and continued driving.

Once we got there, I could tell it was packed. The music blasted through the house and was playing Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar. I got out and looked at Erica and smiled. "Turn up timeeeee!" We said in unison and ran towards the front door. I opened it and saw everyone from school inside. I didn't see any freshman's or sophomore's. I walked past a few people I knew along with Erica beside me. That's when I spotted Dominic & Gia dancing together. I smiled at them and looked in the living room where I saw Langston just sitting there, Looking pissed...

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He automatically looked up at me then his mood changed. "Hey Nakai." He said standing up and making me have to look up at him. My 5'3" height & his 6'2" made a huge difference. "Hey Langston! This party is real!" I began yelling over music since the DJ turned it up because it was a twerking song. "Yeah, A lot more people came than I thought." He said annoyed. I laughed. "Well next time tell people not to their thots & whole crew!" I yelled back. He chuckled. "Looks like I've learned a lesson; Let me introduce you to my friends." He said asking to take my hand afterwards. We walked around the corner and went into another room where there was girls & boys in there. "My nigga I didn't know you had girl..." A girl said grinning.

The rest of them were looking at me like they had a problem... "yeah me neither." Another guy said. "She's not my girlfriend she's just a friend.. But this is Nakai. Nakai, Everyone. Everyone, Nakai." "Hey Nakaaiii." Everyone said in unison except those girls who were giving me a stank look. "Hi." I said shyly. "I'm Julian, That's Dashawn over there but we call him DayDay." The guy from earlier said. I smiled at him. "I'm Joanna." The girl from earlier said. "A nice name for a ghetto ass girl." Langston told me. I laughed and playfully hit him. "Don't be so ignorant !" "nice to meet you guys." I said. "Alright enough, Your all mine again now." He said turning around and coming out of the room. "Who said I was yours for tonight?" I asked, flirting. He smirked because he knew just what I was doing.