Ch. 12

Why does it feel like this? After all the wrong things you have done, I still look up to you. No matter how hard I forget and avoid you. You are always there. What did I do to deserve you? You're to precious for me.

He walked me home. "I'll see you tomorrow!" he said. "Ah! Yes! See you tomorrow!" I said. He suddenly grabbed my hand. "Why?" I asked. "Good night!" he said.

"Tsk! Good night!"

He suddenly went closer and kissed me in the cheek. I froze. All I could do is look at him. I suddenly slapped him in the face and said, "Ya! Park Jihan!".

"What? It's a good night kiss!"

"Oh? Good bye." I said and left

I went inside quickly and straight to my room. I am still in shock of what happen. Then, it totally sync in in my brain. Aish! This jerk! What was he thinking? 

I suddenly called Yuna.

WHAAATTT????!!!!! -Yuna

I know right! - Suji

Omo! You're such a lucky girl! You have Jihan back and you also have Suho who is so in love with you - Yuna

Hey! Is that even a good thing? I mean, is it?- Suji

Well, its normal for it to happen to couples. Why? Haven't Jihan kissed you before? - Yuna

Hey! What are you talking about? - Sooyoung

Suji got a kiss from jihan! - Yuna

What?! Hey! Suji! You are one lucky  girl! - Sooyoung

Hey! Can you please lower your voice down - Suji

You have Jihan and you also have Suho, who is your childhood friend - Sooyoung

Ya! Sooyoung! How did you know that? - Suji

Know about what? - Yuna

Suho told me! He told me out of the blue in the library. - Sooyoung

Aish! Can you just help me out!? I'm so confused! - Suji

Ya! Suji! It's all fine. Don't think about it too much. - Yuna

Yeah! Hey! Let's talk about it tomorrow! - Sooyoung

Good night! - Yuna

Good night, two crazy ladies! - Suji

______________________________________________________________

Yuna and Sooyoung were sitting on the bench, eating junk food while I walk back and forth in front of them looking like a crazy lunatic. I didn't sleep last night so I had dark circles under my eyes. My hair is all over the place. Basically, I'm a complete mess. "You know you need to put face mask in your face and put a little bit make up cause you look like the crazy lady outside the school." Yuna said. Sooyoung agreed to what Yuna said. "What will I do?" I asked.

"Hey! Suji, It's okay! Now, get you butt out off here and fix yourself!" Yuna said. Sooyoung nodded. "Suji! It's okay. Don't overreact! It's okay. It's okay. It's not okay." I freaked out. Yuna stood up, she put her hands on my shoulder and shook me. "Ya! Jung Suji! Would you pull yourself together? It's just a kiss. ON THE CHEEK. Don't overreact like it's going to take your whole life! Fix yourself! It's okay! okay?" Yuna shouted to me.

"I'll fix you!" Sooyoung said. She took my hand and we went to girls bathroom. They put a face mask on my face and waited for 10 minutes. After that, they put a little makeup on my face. Sooyoung tied my hair up. "There! You look pretty now!" Sooyoung said. "Woah! You look like Sana from Twice!" Yuna said. I looked at the mirror and I look like a human being. "Thank you." I said. "Psh! That's nothing!" Yuna said. "Hey! It's lunch time!" Sooyoung said and her stomach made a crumbling sound. "Let's go!" I said.