Question #16

I finally looked back through everything and this is question 16! YourDestinedFate asks:

To all the Sanses:What's your favorite AU other than your own and why?

((MadEmmagirl )) Error: Well, I kind of want to destroy all of the AUs, but if I had to choose, it'd be underswap.

Hmm... Why Underswap, HM??? HAVE ANY SPECIFIC REASON, HMM??? *cough cough* ErrorBerry *cough cough*

Error: UHHH GTG BYE

Hehehe...

Error: •////n////•

((Master_Unknown )) Blueberry: Hm..I'd have to say OuterTale cause of the really pretty stars and colors and the super colorful star related clothing!

((Wolffang1795 )) Geno: Hehe, yeah, it's been a long time. My favorite AU would probably have to be the original Undertale Pacifist ending since it is really nice and peaceful.

((BunchOfBananas )) LT: Hmm...Probably Undertale because everyone is still the same just older! It's easier to take in.

((FireTheSkelepun )) SS:I feel that my favorite Au could be Inktale or Nightshade! Sans.

((chichimang )) Fem!Dream: Sans! I love how he's funny!

So... you mean regular UT is your favorite universe?

Fem!Dream: Well I like of all of them!

Ok.

Welp, let's just say that Voodoo is just... on vacation! Yeah! The other Sans are unavailable at this time, so... I guess that concludes this chap--wait. I forgot... LEGACY!! YOU GOT A QUESTION!!

Legacy and Origin, what's your favorite universe other than your own and why?

(( ShyGuyRedstone )) Legacy: My favorite AU has got to be Underfell, because of the drastic change it takes from the original universe.
Origin: And my favorite AU is my own. Because I made it.

(Check out ShyGuy's LegacyTale fanfic!!)

Now this is the end if this chapter! Another question sent to all the Sanses will be posted later. Because I'm lazy. -w- See you all in the next chapter!!