14.

* There's some vulgarities in the story!! *
Jimin's PO
I went back to a empty house.

I heard some footsteps. " Anyone there? " It can't be mom nor dad because they want back to australia with Noona. Noona went back to australia. Hyung.... he never wanted me.

* flashback *
"Hyung, don't leave please... Hyung! " Woobin just walked out of the house. " Noona! Hyung! Omma! Appa! " Everyone left. " You all never loved me! I never ever felt family loved! Noona gets to go to Australia! I've been begging to go to singapore, but none of you agreed! Why! Wae! Why is it that i'm always the mone suffering!? You all never loved me....." I broke down crying. None of them loved me. I threw a glass cup on the floor and unknowingly, my hand start bleeding .

* end of flashback *
" Hyung? Noona? Appa? Omma? " I asked. But no one responded.

" Whose there!? Come out now! " I started to panic because i'm afraid.

" Oppa... " This voice... Sooyoung!

" Ah.... Park Sooyoung! Wae!? Why are you crying!? What happen!? "

" Oppa... You know I like Hoseok right? "

"ah...ah.. ne... waeyo? " I asked.

" Well, Haejung, likes him too... "

" How do you know? Wait, isn't Haejung your bestfriend? "

" Ne. " Was all she could replied. I saw the pain in her eyes.

* Sooyoung's POV *
It hurts so much. I thought you liked me! I thought you were sincere to me! I hate you Jung Hoseok !

* Flashback *
" Oppa! " I called Hoseok

" Oh. Your here! Annyeong! " he kissed my forehead.

" Yeobu! " I heard someone call Hoseok..

Whose is that? Whose that girl?

Omo.... the girl kissed Hoseok's cheeks...

" Hoseok... w..who is she? "

" Go away from me, Haejung! Go away from me! Hear me out first, Sooyoung! Pls! " He begged me to stay.

" I'm sorry. I can't. Haejung, you won. You can have him. " I cried.

He held onto my  wrist.

" let.go.of.me! " He let go of my hands and I went out and started crying

* end of flashback *

* Jimin's POV *
But, I thought hyung like Jisoo? Wait. This guy is confusing me.

" Sooyoung, do you want me to call Jisoo over? I have something to tell her as well. "

She nodded her head and went back to her room.

JM: Jisoo, can you come over for awhile? Basically Sooyoung needs you and I need to ask you something..
JS: Ah wae!? Aish , ne ne arasso .

* 30 mins later *
*Ding Dong* " Oh that was quick! " I open up my door and saw Jisoo, I give her a peck on the head and pull her inside the house.

" Jagi, that time, hoseok hyung said he like you right? "

" Ah... Ne. Wae? " She replied

" Hoseok happened to be Sooyoung's boyfriend " Jisoo cut into my words before I could say anything

" Mwo? HOW COME I DON'T KNOW !? PARK SOOYOUNG! COME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ROOM RIGHT NOW! "

" Wait, babe, let me finish what I'm talking about...." I continued

But Sooyoung came out of her room looking very weak and her eyes was very swollen, I knew for sure, she've been crying .