12.

Jimin's POV
*Incheon Airport*

Where is this Park Sooyoung aigo , oh she's out!! I woke Jisoo up from her sleep. " Jisoo! She's out!! " I shouted and waved at her.

Sooyoung and Jisoo hugged . I opened my arms and said " Welcome home , Baby sister " Sooyoung then hugged me and replied " Thankyou oppa " and she hugged me even tighter " aigo , do you miss me this much? Then you should have came home earlier " I laughed , Sooyoung then whisper to my ear " Hows things between you & Jisoo? " It broke my heart but I decided to ask her to send Jisoo to hospital first.

*Grace Hospital*
Jisoo's POV
I'm here because I promised that Park Jimin that I'll go to the hospital after I fetched Sooyoung from the airport.

They did an x-ray on me.

We waited half an hour for the result . I hope its just a sprained nothing else.

"The results out. It's just a sprain, but I need her to stay at the hospital for observation. I'm afraid it's not just a sprained because it's too swollen. Please go and complete her admission form. " The doctor bowed and left. What? I don't like to stay at hospital. I'm so sicked of it.

"I'll stay with you." Jimin insisted. But I kept refusing his offer. I wanted to be alone. 

"I'll leave you alone then."

Sooyoung's POV
"Oppa. What happened between you and Jisoo? I remember when I called her about you, she was smiling in joy and she was telling me how she enjoyed your company, but what happened?" I asked

" Jisoo...Hoseok... Hoseok told Jisoo something about me and Jisoo got scared. " Jimin said .

" Oppa... Make it up with her, I can see that she really love you a lot. "

" Ne " Was all oppa can reply.

Jimin's POV
*knock knock* " come in " Jisoo said.

" Jisoo... I need to talk to you. " I held her hand.

" I know about what Hoseok Hyung told you. Don't worry, I'm going to protect you. I don't want to lose you. I want you in my life. In my future. Please, Jisoo. Let me be the one to protect you. "

" Ne . Arasso " She smiled .

I hugged her really tight because I finally got her trust back .

I'm never letting go.

A/N : So I decided to promote my own story, I'm sorry this chapter took really long!! But don't forget to read " I chose to love you | myg " too! Share , Vote & Comment! See you 😁