The Girl From Ireland

"Ohhhh sweet child of miiiiine!" guns n' roses blared through the speakers of my alarm clock. Yes I was the girl who liked my parents kind of music. The Beatles, G & R, and a little of zeppelin and then the old time country favorite, Johnny Cash. Don't get me wrong, I loved a lot of the newer stuff especially Ariana Grande. It was my first day of school after moving from Ireland and I was nervous about who I would sit with at lunch. Yes, that is what I was worrying about. Stupid I know but give me a break. I don't want to sit with the weird gross kids that picked their nose. I rolled out of bed and as always my hair looked as if I came out of a tornado. I quickly brushed through my long curly red hair, wincing when I got to a tangle and hopped in the shower. I decided that I wanted to make a good first impression so I wore my black nylons high waisted skater skirt and my guns n' roses t-shirt tucked in. I always wore a lot of black but not in a gothish way. I let my hair stay curly and rest on my waist. and flew out the door as I heard my mom yell something that sounded like "good luck". Luckily the bus just got there so I ran as fast as I could in a skirt to the bus. I hopped in and the bus driver asked me my name. I smiled at her and said "my names Racquel but you can call me Rocky. I just moved here from Ireland."

"Hi Rocky sit wherever you like where there's room. Your lucky your one of the first stops. This bus gets crowded."

I walked into the isle and noticed there were only a few people there. They were all staring at me like I was some mythical creature. I saw boy who looked my age with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled at me with a crooked smile and said "Hi I'm Niall. Niall Horan. You can sit by me if you'd like."

"Thanks." I said slowly walking over to him. Looks like I might have future friends in this town...