people

"Not all the people here are nice. We're gonna show you the bad VS. good." Niall told me. We were sitting on the bleachers in the gym with him and Louis. I had gotten hit by the dodgeball in the face and passed out. I woke up a few minutes ago with a head-ache.

"ok." I say. "I'm guessing those are the kind of peeps I don't want to be around" I gesture towards the little group with their evil blonde. They all had their shorts rolled up so their butts were hangin' out. Also their shirts were all tied up like the group in 'mean girls'.

"Exactly. those are the female dogs that bite. Don't let them get to you. You see the super small chessnut haired girl? Louis asks.

"Yeah...Why?" I ponder. Did she used to be like me?

"She got reeled in by those son of a...." Niall cut him off.

"Louis, don't get angry. You know what happened last time."

"What happened last time?" I ask.

"Louis sorta went on a rampage when Emily got sucked in." I was guessing that Emily was the small girl. "He slapped Jessica in the face and broke the boom box that plays during fitness." Niall continued.

"You know that girl deserved a slap in the face, Emily was an innocent girl that was actually nice and pretty cool and now she doesn't even get acknowledged!!" Louis yells and Mrs.Smith glared at him.

"Anyway don't get near those girls." Niall looked worried as he saw Harry go over to Jessica and smacked her but when the game was done.

"Then why is Harry with the 'leader' of that little group?" I ask hoping for something but knew it couldn't come true.

" Because, Harry is a stupid guy sometimes. And I know I'm his friend but its true and he shouldn't be with her. Like Louis said, she's horrible. But we cant control what he does, He's his own man. Even though its wrong that he's falling head over heels for this piece of eye candy." Niall says

I feel bad for them. But also for Harry.