Party

Rocky's POV

"I really want to do something fun." I say. At the moment I'm in Niall's car, the windows down and my hair flying everywhere.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"I don't know... Something exciting, adventurous." I say feeling giddy at the thought of doing something crazy. I did something wild once but afterwards my mom had to bail me and my friends out of jail. She wasn't too happy with me and I got grounded for 2 months. I also had to work at Denny's the whole time double shift to make up for the bail expense. Not one of my funnest times. Oh well.

" How about we go into the city and find something to do there." he says, obviously not getting any idea of what my type of "fun" is.

" I was thinking more along the lines of illegal fun." I smile.

"I guess we'll see what our friends think." he sounds a little scared.

We stop off at Harry's house where we all were hanging out before we went to get ice cream. I offered to go then Niall decided that he wanted to get a few other snacks because we both already ate them all. When we walk through the door E runs up to me and grabs the ice cream from my hands.

"HEY! I was gonna eat that first!" I yell to her.

"Sorry curly I've been with these boys for too long. I need my magical creamy sugar that is ice cream." she says withy a sassy tone in her voice.

"Where is Danielle and Eleanor?" I ask.

"Got called into work." Louis says sadly. "But at least we have snacks again!"

"ah ah ah. Not before me!" I say and plunge into the gummy worms.

"Hey! You got those last time!" Louis says a fake pout on his lips.

"Yeah so." and I pop another gummy into my mouth.

I hear him say something under his breath that sounds like "not fair" and I smile. "Hey E, pass me a spoon and the coffee ice cream?" Then I see a spoon and a tub flying at me. The spoon hits me in the head and the ice cream lands in my lap.

"Hey Niall, want to talk to them about the fun this weekend?" I ask not even stopping to swallow my ice cream.

"Sure you can tell them tho. It was your idea anyway." A fist full of goldfish in his hands.

"Okayyy Mr.Poopy pants." I stick my tongue out at him. "Any-who I was thinking we could go to the city and do some stuff that might get us in trouble if we get caught." an evil grin plays at my lips. Then I hear Elisabeth yell "Hell yeah! Lets do something dangerous!" After her I hear Harry say "Yeah that sounds cool." I'm sad that he's not as excited as me and E are. Then of course Liam has to say no.

"WHYYYYYY?! YOU'RE ALWAYS KEEPING TO THE SAFE SIDE! LET GO SOMETIME PAYNE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOUR A PAYNE IN MY ARSE!" E literally blew up at him.

"Calm down E. You don't have to blow out his ear drums." Niall says calmly to her.

"YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! WE'RE ALWAYS PLAYING IT MELLOW. DID ANYONE EVER STOP TO THINK THAT I DONT ALWAYS WANT TO GO BY LIAM'S 'little' RULES? NO. WE DONT!" She yelled.

"E c'mon lets go calm yourself. Lets go shopping. Yeah?" I ask her. she nods and we grab our coats and purses. Niall tosses me his keys and I mouth "thank you" to him.

Outside its dumping rain so we run to the car and E puts on the country station. We smile at each other and start singing "country girl shake it for me girl, shake it for me girl, shake it for me." we both laugh and drive off to the mall.

"Hey maybe we'll see some cute boys and do some fun on our own" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"EWWW! Rocky!"

"NO! Not that kind of fun! I meant our 'trouble' fun!" I say sounding embarrassed and face palm myself.

"Oh. Sorry." she says. And she starts giggling like a maniac. Gosh I will never get her weird mood swings. And we continue on the high way to the mall.