Chapter 2

------------

"HOLD IT" Snap snap " PERFECT MARIAH PERFECT NOW POSE"

as I posed differently but perfect each time cameras flashin lights flashing all eyes on me at this point. "THAT'S A WRAP"

I sighed in relief and got down and took off them heels Lorrtt was they killin me

This fast money life style ain't easy baby . I haven't had sex in months . Im bout to go crazy

My next photo shoot is with August Alsina (OMFG THAT IS BAE 😻😻) I haven't really met him nor do I know alot about him . SAD. Mind as well do.

-1 hr later -

August walked in and do I admit he was fine but I couldn't show that it's just business .

"You're Late "

he looked at me like tf "And ? a nigga was hungry "

I rolled my eyes, "Niggas these days " he smacked his lips at me "who is you talking to ?

(I know how August talk . But I'm from chicago so ima talk how we talk itee ? bet)

"G I'm talking to you so don't get onnat with me . Now go get ready so we can fucking take pictures !" I slammed my hands down and looking at him

"You sexy .. specially when you mad ....the way you slammed yo hands down and yo titties jiggle? they gon be my pillows soon baby ...soon " he smirked and walked off

Ughh I watched him walk off while shaking my head

he is so freaking ignorant and ughh .

he came out like in 10 mins bruh and i was surprised it took him like 9846727929 hours to get here . not literally tho but yall know what i mean.

we had to be happy for the camerea so knowing me i ACTED happy and it seemed real. but i was actually having fun. august is really nice and funny and ACTUALLY nice, like whaaaaaa?? one of my favorite poses we did when i was on his back but hanging off to the side sticking my tongue looking cross-eyed with him holding me and laughing. My other was when i did the fish face with big eyes and putting up peace sign while he put his over his face and making it look like he was falling back.

when we got done i went to my dressing room and started undressing then i looked up into the mirror and he was right behind me and i screamed. he put his hand over my mouth " Shhh aint nobody gon hurt you " I bit him then mean mugged him as he moved his hand " mi naked what im supposed to do stand here and do what you want ? get outtaaa here "

"I just wanna ask you out on a date so i can get to know you"

I looked him in the eyes .."fine ..just ONE date .. ONE and ONLY date "

Bruh should I continue ?