Inside Story I- Overacting

A short scene of overacting...

*Donna sees his crush, Aldrin, walking outside the canteen.

"Ow, my dear Aldrin. My one and only prince charming..."

(Starts to day dream...)

"You are my hero, my crush, my future husband, everything thing I'll give to you... and...."

*Her friend Mark taps his head hardly

"Hey, Donna, you're daydreaming again. Stop that, look at yourself. You drool in the table."

*After about seconds of walking, Aldrin seats at the table behind them

"Ow, that was Aldrin. My prince charming, one and only. It's ok, he won't see me."

"Please stop that, Aldrin is right behind us. At the table behind us."

"Uhm-- uhmm, do I look right. Is there anything wrong in my face? Tell me now."

*Donna didn't mind that Aldrin is already there near them.

"I said stop!"

*Mark irritatingly shouted in modulated voice to Donna

"He is behind us. It's embarassing if Aldrin see you like that."

*Donna finally get out of her daydreaming condition

"Oh my gosh! A-a-a-Aldrin is right behind us? What a shame to me... :((("

"If you only listen to me a while ago, but don't worry. He didn't caught your overacting for him."

-Don't ever do "overacting" when you can't control it. It will lead you to shame (if ever caught) and lessen the good view to you. Just stay calm and relax if you see your crush, admired one, special someone. You will never lose him/ her if you will only act normal and not in a state of overacting.