Décès

Inspired by NewYearNewMeme's book called 'Mute' (Tyler Joseph x Reader)

Tyler's Perspective

I silently breathe in and out and drank my aromatic coffee as I put in words on my journal, words that he said to me— petrifyng words.

Nobody likes you
Everyone left you
They're all out without you
Having fun

"Hey." A voice started.

I looked up and saw a sight of a man that had yellow neon puff of hair that was too bright for my aesthetic and more exciting than my plain brown.

His eyes were acoustically calming and lively, so different from my lifeless, glassy ones that he drank away from me for the fun of it.

His curved lips posses an angelic taste that a good melody would come out of his vocals, vocals that mine can't perform.

The man sat beside me and asked,

"What are you writing?" I ignored the man and just wrote some more words that he said.

You're a pathetic little human
I control you
You will never find happiness
No one will hear you out
Because you have no voice to scream

I winced at the words, holding in my fire emotion and forcefully pinched my temples.

The man regretted his personal question.

"I mean, you don't need to tell me..... oh man....." he giggled away his embarrassment and brushed his sweaty fingers through his vibrant neon hair.

"My name's Josh. What's yours?"

"Josh......"

I didn't answer, because I can't, I just stared into his coffee eyes and shuffled on the rock I was occupying on.

"What's wrong?"

I lowered my head and brought my sight to my knees, the tragic of not having a voice bugging me inside my mind.

"I can't speak......" I mouthed slowly for him to understand, slashing my index finger across my throat as a gesture. I was too in thought to write words on a piece of paper.

"O-oh..... okay." He nodded.

My emotion suddenly gave in, tears falling down on my cheeks.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed in my thoughts, letting more salty water descend from my eyes. "RUN BEFORE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING!"

"Hey, hey, hey! It's okay! Don't cry." Josh gaved me a small reassuring smile and raised my chin up. He is unexpectedly different.....

"Everything's gonna be okay..." he wiped my tears away, hugging my side.

I opened my notebook and wrote my name, showing it to Josh.

"Tyler......" He smiled at me while I gave a sly version of it.

"Nice too meet you, Tyler." Josh stuck his hand out for me to shake which I hesitantly took to my palm. "It's okay. I'm not dangerous."

Josh shuffled, "So..... why can't you speak?" I opened a page on my journal to write something.

"Infections?"

I shook my head, still writing on the notebook.

"Lost your voice by screaming?"

I shook my head again and silently laughed a little.

"Ebola?"

He chuckled while I mouthed a 'No' with a smile.

"What's the problem then?"

'I was born without a voice.' I presented from my notebook.

"You're a mute?"

I nodded my head, giving a sad smile. "I'm a mistake....." I mouthed while the memories of the days I was still in a public school rush into my brain.

The kids would push me to the ground and abuse me with words..... that's why I was homeschooled.

'Everyone left you'

↑↑※