ten

"Wait, what?" Hyejin said.

"It's our anniversary today, Hyejin. Don't you remember?" Tae smiled.

"I know but as if you remembered that it was our anniversary. I saw you walk back there and look at what was written on the cake." Hyejin replied.

"Ahah... You caught me." Tae said.

Everyone had a good laugh and all of them settled down on the couch. Hyejin grabbed the plates and forks and set it down on the coffee table. All of them gathered around the table and pushed the cake towards Taehyung and Hyejin.

"Open it." Taeguk smiled.

Hyejin cautiously opened the box and pulled out the cake.

"Happy anniversary to our favorite couple!"

Hyejin could tell that it was Jimin that wrote the words because of the neat writing. Tae smiled and kissed Hyejin on the cheek.

"Happy anniversary jagi." he whispered in her ear.

Hyejin immediately smiled and blushed.

"Awww." everyone said.

The couple giggled and cut the cake for the members and their two kids. Hyejin couldn't believe that they were married for so long and had two kids already. Tae was happy that he stayed with Hyejin and was happy that he was married to her with two beautiful children.

"Appa, say something sweet to eomma." Taeho said.

Taehyung nodded and faced Hyejin.

"Hyejin, you were the best decision I have ever made. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I hope that we will continue to love each other until we grow old and die." Tae said, staring into Hyejin's eyes.

Hyejin teared up and immediately hugged him to hide her ugly crying face. Everyone laughed and clapped, Hoseok cheering and doing a happy dance. Taeguk and Taeho joined the family hug. All the boys smiled and Hoseok though that it was a great idea to join in so he jumped on top of the family, creating a human sandwich. The rest of the members joined, Yoongi the last one to join. After three seconds, the sandwich toppled over and everyone spilled onto the floor like spilt jelly beans.

"Let's eat the cake!" Taeho smiled.

"No not yet Taeho." Hyejin said.

"Awww why not??" Hoseok asked.

Hyejin smiled and put some whipped cream on her finger from the cake and wiped it on Taehyung's face. She laughed and immediately stood up because she knew he was going to do it back to her.

Taehyung put cream on his whole hand and chased after her. She ran into the kitchen and ended up cornering herself, not a very good idea. Taehyung laughed and wiped the cream all over her face as she screamed. Taeho did the same to Taeguk and eventually the whole family was trying to get each other smothered in cream.

"Immature brats." Yoongi whispered under his breath.

Just then Jimin put some cream on Yoongi's nose. Yoongi looked up at Jimin and immediately tackled him, shoving some pieces of cake into his mouth. Jimin was choking and laughing at the same time, tears streaming out of his eyes. The rest of the members just sat there and cut the cake and ate politely while others were playing around.

"Who's the immature brat now, Yoongi?" Jin shouted.

The Kim family came back to the living room and settled down for some cake. Destroyed cake to be exact. The members looked at them in disbelief. They looked like they had white moustaches and beards. Hyejin laughed and wiped her face, cleaning the cream off.

"Sorry guys, I haven't had so much in such a long time." she laughed.

They finished the cake and decided to go out for dinner. They all decided to go out for some good korean barbecue. So they met at the restaurant near the Kim's house.

Jin ate the most, obviously. The table was literally full of meat and lettuce. No one had room for their drinks on the table. The waiters must have thought that they were crazy. Or that they were starved for 3 months and came to fill their stomachs.

"We'll take the kids home. You guys go on and do whatever you want." Namjoon smiled, winking at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded, thanking Namjoon with a smile.

The couple made their way to the park near their house. There, they bought ice cream and sat on the bench.

"Do you remember, back in high school when we would eat ice cream together? And we would sit right here and gaze at the stars all night long?" Tae asked.

Hyejin nodded and looked up at the sky. Taehyung did the same and smiled.

"But no one, nothing, is as bright and as beautiful as you are." Taehyung whispered.

Hyejin looked at him for a few seconds and hit him on the arm.

"Stop being cheesy. It disturbs me." Hyejin said, gazing back up at the stars.

"It's true Hyejin." Tae said.

She sighed and looked down at her hands that only held the cup of the eaten ice cream.

"Thank you Tae. Thank you for being there when I needed you. And you still are here. I cannot thank you enough." she whispered.

"Who's being cheesy now?" Tae said, pulling her into a hug.

———x—x-x-x—x———x—-x—-x-x—x

Ahem...

You all know what happens next... xxxxxxxxxx

Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I'm graduating from high school this year so I won't have enough time to write good quality chapters! I'm sorry and I hope you'll understand!! I will try my best to continue updating but I cannot guarantee it.

Thanks for reading guys!!