Chapter 9

Alek and I do nothing all day and its about 5 in the afternoon. Ryan and Carson still arent back yet. I sigh. Where are they? I get worried. Time goes by and im climbing into bed and laying down. Alek is already in bed. I hear the door open and close and i can hear someone trudging up the steps. My door opens and Carson is dragging a very drunk Ryan. " Can he stay in here?" Carson asks and I nod. "Here put him on my bed." I say getting up as Carson lays him down. "Im gonna go to bed now. I'll tell you what happened tomorrow." He tells me and walks out. I cover Ryan up as he stirs and i go to walk out but he grabs my wrist. "Mmmmm stay..." He mumbles and I smile. I crawl in next to him and he wraps his arms around me. His embrace is warm and comforting. He mumbles again. " Jakes gonna die.." i just shake t off and drift off to sleep. I wake up and roll over but im stuck. I crack open my eyes and im face to face with Ryan. But his eyes are closed and for once he looks so peaceful and nice. He doesnt have this mean look on his face like he usually does. I smile and breathe in his scent. I poke his face and he stirs and rolls over letting me go. I chuckle and get up. I go downstairs and see Alek and Carson at the table. "Wheres Ryan?" Carson asks. "Sleeping." I say. "Ok." He says. "So um what happened yesterday?" I ask. Carson sighs. "Ryan got drunk and was stumbling along the street muttering he was gonna kill Jake. I think he found out what actually happened." Carson said. "Oh..." I say. We sit in silence until Ryan trudges down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge not saying a word. "Morning sleeping beauty." Alek teases. Ryan just stares him down. "How did I end up back here?" He asks. "Carson brought you back." I said. He pays no attention. "We going riding today?" Carson asks. "Yeah." Alek says. I go upstairs and get a shower. When i walk out of my bathroom into my room Ryan is in there laying on my bed. "Ryan! What are you doing in here?!" I yell. "Laying down. Jesus. Dont yell." He mutters. "Um im kinda naked here?!" I say. "And I care why? Are you gonna jump on my dick?" He says sarcastically. "Ew no fuck you." I say. "Exactly so carry on its not like I give a fuck. Trust me, ive seen better so im not gonna stare." He says blandly. Ouch. That hurt. I sigh and grab a pair of clothes and walk in the bathroom. When i walk out he isnt there anymore. "Dick." I mutter. And walk downstairs and wait for Carson and Alek.