Chapter 5

I go home and change into shorts and a tank top. I throw my hair up into a ponytail and grab my backpack and grab my bike and ride to the park. When i get there Alek and Carson are there on their bikes. I ride over to them. "Collynnnnn" Carson yells dragging out my name. "Yes?" I answer. " Teach me how to do a 3 taps." I chuckle and teach him a simple bike trick. A little later Ryan rides up on his bike and i groan and Alek shoots me a look. " Why is he here?" I mouth. "I don't know free country." He mouths back. I lay my bike against a table and sit down for a while. Ryan rides on the ramps with his bike doing multiple tricks obviously trying to act like a hard ass. I just roll my eyes and watch. As the hour passes im still sitting on the table watching Alek and Ryan. Ryan stops for a minute complaining of being hot then he takes his shirt off and my eyes go wide. It reveals his perfect porcelain skin with a six pack. I feel my cheeks heat up as i stare. "Take a picture it lasts longer." He states. If my cheeks werent red before, they sure are now. I quickly look away and down at my phone. "Im gonna go over to mcdonalds." I announced as i get up grabbing my bike. "I think im gonna go to." Alek says and everyone mumbles an agreement and we all ride over to mcdonalds. We all take our orders and sit down. Ryan sits directly across from me as i sit beside Alek and Carson across from Alek. We eat our food while small talk about bikes and things like that. "Um im gonna wait outside for a bit i say and get up and walk outside and sit next to my bike. I sigh and light a cigarette and inhale the first puff. Its really fucking with my head to see Ryan not give a shit about me let alone acting like he hates me when I really like him still. As I finish off my cigarette a guy approaches me. "Hey seen you sitting here. You look lonely." The guys said giving a sly smirk. "Nah. Im perfectly fine sitting here by myself." I state. He just stands there. "That would be your cue to say "oh im sorry" and leave me be." I say while my words linger with attitude. "Oh is it?" He says. "Yup." I say keeping it short and popping my P. " Well this is a public area, I dont exactly have to move anywhere." He states. "Whatever." I mutter giving up. He sits down next to me. Way too close for my liking but I keep my mouth shut. A few moments later he moves closer and puts his hand on my thigh. "Could you not?" I say trying to move away but he grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth and i kick and try to scream as he drags me around the corner. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" I hear a voice call out but everything goes black.