The "Because" List #1

I was such a dumb girl to change my appearance for a boy to notice me. I was young and I didn't even realize what kind of wave that was coming over me that day.

If I could go back to that time, I would tell myself to keep being herself, innocent and happy. God gave her such a great life, and she ungratefully asked for something she selfishly wanted, not even remembering what's in front of her.

"You should see what's under you to be grateful, Honey. It's beautiful once you feel it in your soul. So, learn to be grateful."

That's what I would tell to myself. And I know what would be my comeback, because of my heart of stone and naive self.

Then, should I tell her how precious herself is? Or what about the things that are waiting ahead of her?

If only I knew things would turn out this way, I never wanted to give away my heart like an extra change. But the thing is... I didn't.

One by one, they disappeared from the ground I'd stepped onto. Did they know how much I have suffered? Or did I even care how much they have been going through?

And in the end, it's me to blame. And I can't not be ready of being blamed.

"Because when you're trying to change for someone, you gotta be ready to lose everything around you. Literally, every single thing."