Karai and Leo goes and attacks Shredder.

While Karai was asleep, Leo got up and went in the living room. Somehow he knew she was going to leave and go by herself to get revenge from Shredder. He waited and smirked, sitting down. Karai gets up and runs out of the room. Leo catches her and smirk.
Leo:"Sneaking out to go attack Shredder?" Leo crossed his arms and smirked at her.
Karai stopped and turned around towards Leo.
Karai:"Don't try to stop me, Leo.."
Leo:"Karai, please. I want to help."
Karai:"Fine. I suppose I could use some help."
Leo nodded.
Leo:"Yeah. Let's go!" Leo grabbed his katanas and heads out of the sewers with Karai. They arrive at the Foot Clan lair and walked towards Shredder's throne. The lair was empty except for one person there. Tiger Claw.
Leo:"The lair is empty. Where is everyone?" Tiger Claw appeared behind Leo and knocked him out. Tiger Claw tied Leo up and taped his mouth, sitting him beside Shredder's throne. Karai was busy looking for Shredder until she heard a scream.
Karai:"Leo!" She ran to where the scream came from and sees Tiger Claw. "Tiger Claw."
Tiger Claw:"If you want me to free the turtle, surrender now or he'll suffer."
Leo:"Mmmm. Mmm." Leo had his mouth taped.
Karai:"Leo! Let him go! I surrender myself to you."Karai dropped her weapon.
Tiger Claw:"Very well. Bradford, take the girl to the cell. I'll free the turtle." Rahzar picked up Karai and took her to her cell. Tiger Claw sets Leo free.
Leo:"Karai! No! I'll save you!" Leo glared at Tiger Claw. "This isn't over." Leo left the Foot lair and went to the turtle lair.