Chapter 4: Student Council

"The election will start in a minute,so be ready.You should decide now and think about your choice.You'll only vote once so you must be sure!Got it?!" our class adviser adviced."Hai!!"The class respond.

_______________________________________________________________________________

AFTER THE ELECTION

"Okay!The election is done and I assumed that all of you voted sincerely for your chosen participant" the principal announced.

Petra's P.O.V

Levi Rivaille was elected president,'that was really expected for a heartthrob like him'  I thought.Rico Brzenska as the vice and........................me?? as the secretary?! WELL,THAT WAS UNEXPECTED.

I know that no one would vote or even talk about me,I'm not that famous......................wait.....I think I know someone who cares..........."HANJI!!!!!!" I called her and as fast as she could she ran towards me and asked "Are you surprised?!!Did you love it?!Did I make you super duper happy cu'z your with the guy?!Do you admire me now!?Am I really good at planni-" I cut her "WAIT!!so..it's really what I'm thinkin' about............... right?!"...."If your thinking that I put 50 papers with your name in the box then,YES!Are you happy" she smiled brightly."Why would you do that!!" I was irritated yet confused."So your sad huh....." she looks frustrated."N-no no.....I just want to know why did you do that.." I whispered."YAHOO!I guess your happy; I did that to make you glad" she said."Why would that make me glad?!" I asked puzzled."Well....I thought you had a thing with that guy" she said,her index fingers touching each others like what animes do when they're shy. "What??!!!wai- *SIGH*Nevermind  but you'll help me later because you're the reason why I'm responsible for this!!!"I said and pointed out the stack of papers in the table..."No Prob,I'm use to this" she said with enthusiasm.

I made her as my assistant secretary because she really help a lot and.. I guess I don't need to worry anymore...

"Ummm,Petra..I wanted to help you until the sun sets but my mother called and asked me to go home immediately,so...Is there anything you need?" Hanji asked my permission and when I said her that she could go home earlier,the work she did was more than enough,she ran fast and I heard her clearly.."THANK YOU!!"

♥♥♡♥♡♥♥

To Be Continued...

Spoiler:

Petra was going to her part time job..and she saw someone..Will it be her chance to thank him for saving her that day?! Wait for it and stay tuned.. :))