Chapter 9: Saturday!

Petra's P.O.V

It was saturday and my alarm clock is ringing like crazy.."Freaking alarm clock.."

I pondered......why is my clock ringing??!Its saturday FYI!But somethings bothering me..."Hmm.......ummm.....tsk...ummm...." I wonder.

"Oh my gawwd...what time is it!??" I remembered,it was the day Levi scheduled our project making..!

I looked at the alarm clock and saw the small arrow pointing at the number 8 and the longer one pointing at the number 6...

"!!!!!!!30 minutes is all I've got to fix everything!!"

I quickly got downstairs and ate my cereal..I ran towards the bathroom and haggardly washed up..I look up the clock to see that it was already 8:45 a.m!!15 minutes left!!!

I collected the materials we need for the project while I'm doing it....the door bell rang.."I got it.." my mom said.I brushed my bangs to the side and wiped my sweat away from my powdered face..

Then he entered,he was wearing a v-neck beige dress shirt and jeans,red converse and a watch.He looked clean and fresh..I liked his scent,soft and kinda attractive...

what??

"Ohayou Gozaimasu..You must be Petra's mother..Hajimemashite."

he spoke.."Yes I am..Nice to meet you too.." They shook hands I giggled..I don't know why then he looked at me..I winced then looked away..

I can sense that he's walking towards me so I turned back and fixed our materials.."So lets start..you can seat here.." ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I turned around

and I didn't know he was at my back already

....and he was freakingly close

.......When I turned around our faces were just an inch apart

...I blushed hardly and quickly turned my back on him...I can feel my face heat up!

He sat on the sofa infront of me and I thought I saw him peek at me and chuckle....Ohhh..I'm really both embarrassed and flattered right now!!!"So?Lets start?You can now stop staring to space and daydream...." he smirked...

"Uh oh...o-okay.." I stammered..

I sat down and focused on our project,I got uneasy and fidgety when he looks at me..I feel like even if he's not showing any emotions,he's laughing he's ass out inside..!

I tried to have a topic to keep my mind away from what happened a while ago....

"Umm..mind if I ask you?......." I asked....."..................Go on.." He said while folding some recycled plastic wrappers..

"Well,last time..when you visited our shop....my manager said that you're a noble,no offense but when I came into your house,you're no noble..why is that?"

He stopped folding.......and it took time before he answered...but he answered anyway..

"We are nobles...my family was.But I left....I just despise them.All they think about is theirselves.I don't really want to talk about this....." He said deeply and little more than a whisper.

"Ohhh..anyway!You really did mention me as Petra infront of my mom!"

"What?Does it matter..?"

"Well..not really but she'll think we're close or something.."

"I really don't care.."

"Okay?"

We finished almost finished our project,the only thing we need now is our description of each other..

"Levi..you write first..." I smiled and he just took the notebook from me...

He spoke as he write.."Petra is a very talkative and loud person"..My eyes widen and I looked at him..."She always stammer,fidget and daydream about.....who knows?" he chuckled..I blushed..

then he continued.."But even though she's an total idiot....I like..........." her? I thought...He didn't tell it out loud and he just gave me the notebook cu'z its my turn..

Before I write,I took a peek on what he wrote and my expectations were wrong...he didn't wrote her....he liked my........................black tea.. :))

I started to write but unlike him I didn't use my voice..I scribbled..

Levi is an unscrutable and emotionless person..He always smirk and chuckle and it creeps me out...I always feel uneasy around him.....he's like a cold-hearted sadist or whatever but as they say "Not all emotionless are heartless..." I know that he has a heart like others does,,duh..

I smiled after writing those when I heard an alarm..."Whose is that?" I said..

"Its mine..and its time..I guess its aready done..Excuse me and I should go" he said and stood up..he said goodbye to my mother and he's about to go but I said something first...

"You can always visit the tea shop.....your always on the house just find me okay..?" I said..he just looked at me and went out........but I think I saw him smile a little again.. :))