Chapter 1 : The Ultimate Weapon

Sonomy was grown with war on his daily life, every moment of his life was full of fear and misery as he witnessed dead bodies, cruelty and immoral killings because of war.

Then one day he pray to God, "My God, the war makes my life cruel, I am calling your name, God of Abraham and Noe, also the Lord Jesus Christ, give me comfort and strenght to live with these violence, and also dont let your sons suffered with these violence". Then a voice came on his mind "My son, I see your heart, even you have grown on the cruel life that the moment lay on you, you still have a faith on me." A voice with a calm tone speaks on the mind of Sonomy.

"Who you are?" Why I hear you in my mind?" Sonomy asked. "I am the Lord Jesus, The son of Godfather, I am on his right hand, watching his creations from above". The voice replied. "If you are the real Jesus Christ, it's my really pleasure to talk with you my Lord". Sonomy said but still unbelieved on what is happening.

Then a blinding light appeared and a sword with a cross-handholder comes next.

"This is the swird with divine power, I'll give it to you, stop the war and spread my words." Jesus said to Sonomy.

"But how can this sword stop the war? It is only one and I dont have a troop and i think people will not obey me even i will try?"

"That sword has the power of all elements in this world, you can control it by using your mind by thinking what element you want the sword will be transform, the sword will immediate change on the element that you desire."

So Sonomy think air, and after that a strong raging blade of wind builds the form of the cross-hand holder sword. Sonomy surprized on the sword, he tries to slash a tree with one cut. and the tree was cut in an instance. The sword's great skash makes a wind slash again that cuts another tree. Sonomy was amazed on that he's done. On a few minutes Sonomy gets unsatisfied on the power of the cross hand-holder sword, he think again another element and he used to think water and praise the name of the Lord Jesus. The cross hand-holder sword forms water. The water rages very fast and form a blade made by water. After an hour later, he almost tried all the elements but he though there was so many elements in this world, then he think gold, then the sword forms a sword with golden blade then when he tried to cut a stone with the golden sword, after the stone was cut, it had transformed into gold!

Sonomy became very glad on his sword, it can do what he wants, it can make him rich, it can make him a king! But because of Sonomy's unselfish and ungreedy attitude, he didn't use the power of his sword for his own good but he use it to help others. He also didn't forgot why he got the sword, that was because his desire to stop the war that causes misery, tears and fear of many people.

His desire to bring happiness for his fellowmen is the reason Why the Lord Jesus Christ gave him the sword. The Ultimate Weapon was specialized on the power of mind and how imaginative can the bearer think of. The sword is not just about having deadly elements as a weapon but having great imagination for how to be creative on doing things. Sonomy still didn't unlock all the potential of the whole power of the sword but if he do, he will also learn and understand the use of the sword's power but he will also know the great power of righteousness.