Chapter 2: Tha attempt to steal the ultimate weapon

Sonomy was with his friend Dahl, he tell to him all about what happened yesterday. He tell everything how he got the sword, the conversation of him and Jesus. He also let his friend see what the sword's abilities. Dahl was amazed.

"Dahl, this is the weapon given to me by the Lord, this sword will let us free from the war, my plan is to stop the war as early us posible. When the war would be started again, I will immediately go there and show the power of this sword." Sonomy tell to Dahl.

Then Dahl replied, a WARSTOPPER That's good my friend , my father and I will never hide again from the war if you could stop it. I will pray that you would succeed my friend."

"Praise God my friend." Sonomy added

"Amen" Dahl replied

After a long long conversation and they had finished it. Dahl decides to go on his home where his father waiting for him but something bad will be happen.

"Hope that Sonomy will achieve his dream, to stop the war. "Dahl thought "The war doesn't choose anyone, whether it's young, kid or old when a soldier from a different nation sees a person who is belong to their opponents nation, even its a soldier or not, even innoscent people, hey kill it. I must go home now my father is waiting to me for a couple of hours, I hope he's fine."

As Dahl is walking to go on his home, a friend of him was running quickly to go on him, he looks nervous, he had something to tell with Dahl. "Dahl ! Your father !" Dahl's friend shouts with a fearsome face.

"My father is what?! Dahl nervously replied"

"The Canyon Soldiers went to our tribe and kill all the people that they saw, me and all the people who were not on our place are the only people who survived, your father was in your home when the attack happens." Dahl's friend cries "Your father was dead Dahl."

When Dahl hears all of that he can't believe and nervously run quickly to his home to find out if it is true that his father died. Unfortunately he saw the pathetic corpes of his father filled with blood.

"How cruel and how devilish are the people can do this to my father! They have no conscience, they know no God! My revenge will be their debt, I must tell it to Sonomy, his sword will make my revenge."

After Dahl cried alot for the death of his father and after he buried his father's corpes, he immediately go to Sonomy and tell all what happened. "Sonomy, if you really want to stop the war you should kill all the lives of the evilish  people of the Canyon Tribew which is the tribe that responsible for and the tribe that started this foolish war." Dahl said to Sonomy with angered voice. "They deserved to die, the sins they made will never be forgive by God. They must feel the pain they brought to our nation."

"Dahl, I can't make your wish, this weapon was given to me to save lives and to stop the war, not to kill all people that victim by their own innoscense and life without knowing God. They are also victims Dahl, they could be forgiven if we enlighten their mind." Sonomy explained

"How about my father? Is that fine that I will just forget the things that they had to my father? The animalistic-treated way of killing!?" Dahl started t increase the volume of his voice then finally shouts "No way Sonomy! A man that has a debt on someone's life should pay his own life too!"Ngipin sa ngipin(Filipino word)

"Condolence for what is happened to you father, but dont you think that he's spirit will go to heaven. He is now comforted on heaven without pain and fear. I became one of the witness of your father's amazing kindness for his fellowmen and for God. I know God will make a favor for him, somewhat some way." Sonomy politely replied.

The conversation took so long but it ended Sonomy's decision that he will not obey Dahl's wish.

Dahl went to forest and go to his friend Solda, A maker of axes that choose to lived in forest alone. Solda has a great form of physical body, strength and power. He can cut a Giant narra tree in just one slash of axe just using his strenght.

"Solda, I have a job for you, I will pay alot and give you what you want if you have made this one." Dahl said unpolitely

"And what is that my friend? I will do anything for you as a mark of our friendship, I will never forget how you help me before when a time came that I had no food and shelter you give me a capital to start my axe business. So what was the job my friend?" Solda Replied with a calm voice.

"Solda, I just use to say sorry for my informal way of talk to you, I really had a miserable day this day. My father was killed earlier by a platoon of  Canyon tribes that attack my nation and I have only one idea that I know will work if it will be successful." Dahl said

"Really? Your father? Do you want me to revenge for your father? I can give my life just to kill a huge number of them my friend, for the mark of our friendship, I will do."  Solda said willingly and no hesitations.

"No Solda, you dont need to bet your life and die just to devastate the Canyon tribe, Sonomy had given a sword by the Lord to stop the war, but he has no intention to do it and he just doing nothing for the resolution of this war." Dahl said

"So what do you want me to do? Solda asked.

"Steal the Elemental Weapon from Sonomy, but never kill him."