Sleepless & Him

Is it crazy for me to say that I love him? The guy I had been ALMOST dating from 7 years ago, and have dreamt of everyday of those pain growing years. My love for him continues to grow, even though I hadn’t seen him for such a daring long time. I was eager to meet him. See what his hair looked like, how tall he had gotten, if he still wore the same faded jeans, how magical his kiss would feel on my lips again. Lets just say that I am excited, trying to go back to sleep I sigh and pull the covers over my chilling body. Just to hear his voice again made me shiver. Looking at the alarm clock beside me, I see only 5 minutes have passed. Giving up on trying to sleep after another half an hour, I just decide to get out of bed. 7 AM on the dot I grab everything off the wooden chair and rush out to get to class. Running, I start to pick up the pace when I hear the 5 minute bell. “Oh s*** s*** s***!” I curse at myself.

“That is no way to talk on campus Mr.Higgs, tsk, tsk, tsk.” I knew that voice from somewhere, turning around, with wide eyes, I see him... There was no other way to say it. He was rested upon the building, his hair still the same with a few unfamiliar streaks of blonde, but had piercings under his lips. New style now? He stood a little taller then me now. “Are you just going to stand there checking me out?” I stood there for a few more seconds, taking in all of his beauty, and then shook my head.

“I-is that you? Conner?” I croak. For some reason when I would talk to someone I could talk normally. But around Conner, it was different. It made me feel weak and vulnerable. He chuckles, keeping his distance by the wall.

“Well yeah you big dummy! Get over here.” He moves his hand, motioning for me to come closer.

“What do you want?” I look at him cautiously.

“I haven’t seen you in FOREVER and now, you ask me that. What else do you think I would want?” Keeping still for a couple seconds, keeping my eyes fixed on a caterpillar wiggling on the grass. He clears his throat. “I want you, Drew.” He says. Walking away from the wall he comes closer to me. “Now.”

~Short yea, I know. All I could think of at the moment :D If I think of anything... I will upload tonight.~