The Meeting

Chapter 5

I turned around slowly and saw this person in a black coat and hud I couldn't see any facial features apart from their bright blue eyes and blonde hair it looked short like a girls hair but since I couldn't see their other features it was still hard to distinguish the gender. Their eyes were so blue and rare they looked like pure water. They shone like the sun, like a blue sun.

They turned to me saying "I heard what happened to your friend on the ride but trust me you will see her again she is not what you think and neither are you." Then it turned and it ran that quick it almost seemed like it disappeared. I didn't know what to say to Miora and Kiera when we met up the next day.

The next day

I woke up unsure weather the meeting were a dream or weather it actually happened, either way it didn't stop my phone ringing again just after dinner the voice were the same person as yesterday. They said "I know I didn't greet you to we'll yesterday so I just wanted to let you know my phone number which is 07858526952 so you can keep in touch by the way my name is Rosseta and all this is for a good cause." Why didn't she tell me this yesterday? Why does she mainly talk on the phone? So many questions, but where are the answers. The biggest question, what else isn't she telling me....

I went to the abandoned house after school because she called me for another meeting, why?

Keira's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed that looked like it was for a five year old, I mean seriously, what 12 year old girl is into Peppa Pig. I picked myself up and out of bed, dragging myself to my uniform, thinking why do I have to do this can't I just pretend I'm ill or something. I pulled myself downstairs and got my own breakfast. As usual my mum had left me a note on the table she had already set off for work. That's the thing when both your parents work you have to learn to be alot more independent. I set off to school....

END OF CHAPTER 4

Want to know what happens at school carry on reading.
Don't forget to check out the debate on my about.
Also pls comment and vote it really helps me out.