Chapter Two

@SurvivorofLake-Town I know it took me forever I finally have it how I like it. And I'm proud of my work. @The_Queen_Kastle I know you didn't ask for it or I didn't ask permission first. But I added you in the book. If you don't like it I can change the name. Let me know. I hope you both like it.

Lily's POV

I let my eyes flutter open as I awake from an unpleasant dream. My body felt numb under the silk sheets. Heavy I managed to get up and walked to the window the reflection of the lake illuminated the whole room. I walked back to the bed, picked up a silk blanket from the bed and draped it around myself. I look around at my sleeping roommate's, careful I can't wake them. I carefully grab my wand and utter the words Lumos as I walk out of the room.

I look around me at the the long hallways with doors leading to rooms, all closed of course. I walked to the end of the hallway into the main room of the common room. I hear the soft crackling of the fireplace and walk up to it and see a shadow of someone on the Loveseat asleep; Draco. 

I sit next to him waking him up. He looks at me and smiles "Hey, who woke you up?" He asked me and I shrug. "Bad dream. What about you?" I said half smiling looking into his grey eyes drooping tiredly. "Me too. What was it about?" he answered with a very raspy voice. I small sigh escapes my lips "Oh, nothing. Just something silly."

I had to keep my nightmare a secret from everyone, I'd protect that nightmare until my last dying breath but I can assure you that wasn't the last time I had that nightmare. 

"What was yours about?" I ask him he looks at the floor and then back at me "Mine was just about the first day of class nothing major." Draco lied to me; but I wouldn't know that he lied until his last dying breath. There was a loud creak from the door and Professor Sartaurus walks in. "Ms. Potter, Mr. Malfoy. Because you both have absolutely no regards for my rules and you both are up far past curfew why don't you help me unload the pets into their correct room. Or 50 points will be deducted from Slytherin. From each of you." He hisses at us then walks out. Draco walks to the crate and sighs heavily. "He didn't even give us anything to open the crate." He growls. I run my hand on top of the smooth large box, hmm... and grab the lock with my hand examining its shape. I take a step back taking out my wand and motion a lock while saying the spell "Alohomora" the crate opens Malfoy's eyes widen, we see the cages of animals ."God this is gonna be heavy!" He whines again I roll my eyes and flick my wand again "Mobiliarbus" I lift the Owl cages and look at the cats and toads "Go seek your owners then await their awake." I tell them and they run off to the rooms. The owls guide my spell to where they had to go and arrive to their respective owners rooms. I look at my own owl's cage and put it by me. I point my wand at the wooden crate "Evanesco" I say and it disappears. "You're quite good at that." Draco says and I smile. There's a soft meow from behind Draco, Draco moves his robe revealing a small kitten with white fur. "Aw! It's beautiful!" I smile and pick it up. "You like it?" "Yeah! Who's is it?" Draco scratches the back of his neck. "Mine... She's the daughter of my mom's cat." I pet it and it purrs. I smile while nuzzling her a little closer. "Astoria, after my mother." He says quietly I smile at her and Draco places his hand near mine to pet his cat. "You have a very lovely smile." I look up and smile at him. "Thank you." "Shall we sit and chat or would you like to go back to sleep?" "I'm not very tired." I follow him to the love seat and sit down still holding the cat, Draco places my owl near my feet. "I'd actually like to get to know you better. Potter." I sigh and begin telling him of my life. "Well, my parent are Ginny and Harry Potter I have two older brothers. My aunt 'Mione and Uncle Ron. They're all Gryffindors-" "I actually wanted to know about you; telling me about your family doesn't tell me much about you, who you are, what you like." "Oh, I love school. I've always dreamt about being a witch, like my mother and father. Like Alli said, I'm quite the quidditch player" "What position?" "Almost all of them, I'm a fairly good beater my right swing is impeccable! Like my mother and cousin I can be a chaser I'm as fast as a whip with lightning reflexes, but I'll never be as good as a seeker as my father or grandfather! And yourself?" "My father was a seeker and so will I!" He says proudly. I smile at him "We should try out for quidditch!" "On our first year?!" "Why not? My dad did it!" "Your father was recruited! There is a difference." "Malfoy! Come on! Don't be such a coward." He glares at me which causes me to giggle. "How do you think my cousin's are doing?"I ask remembering Hugo's face when Roxanne was declared a Ravenclaw. Malfoy cocks an eyebrow "What?" I ask. "Shall we go check?" Draco asks jumping up pulling me up with him "No! I don't wanna get Slytherin into any sort of trouble. I'll just wait until tomorrow." I say sinking back into the seat "A Slytherin who doesn't want trouble? Are you sure the sorting hat didn't make a mistake?" I let out a humorless laugh "Are you sure he didn't make a mistake with you? I mean that ceremony was-" He cuts me off "No! We shall not speak of that I got placed in Slytherin and that's all that matters." I raise my hands up in defeat. "Should we head back to our own sleeping chambers?" I ask looking at the crackling fire "You can if you'd like. I'm gonna enjoy the fire." I stand up and watch as his white kitten jumps on the love seat and crawls on his lap. "Goodnight Potter." "Goodnight Draco."