playing with minds and twisting dreams-chapter 4

Chapter 4

Calum POV

 I wanted her so bad, my mate had been rejected by that bitch Chloe and ran off with some American Alpha even though I was her MATE, but if I can’t have Chloe I’ll have who-ever I want. I’m a fucking alpha and I will get respect.

But if I can’t have MY MATE! Then I will have Emma, her Blue eyes pierce my soul and she sends me mad even though my wolf wants his mate.

‘But you will never be able to run with her, or have full born pups, they could only be half breeds. She needs to find her mate to become a wolf, and you’re not her MATE Chloe is your mate’ my wolf spat at the idea of some American freak having my MATE, but he had marked and mated with her before I got there.

‘But I don’t need to go running with her, she’ll be mine and do as I say, she will feed me and look after me, she will do what I want and I’ll have pups with her even if they may only be half wolf. I will have her; if I don’t have her I’ll seem weak without a female by my side.’

My wolf let out a evil laugh ‘or we could let her find her mate, then simply take her and claim her as ours before he did.’ My wolf let out another laugh he was content with having Emma but he didn’t want some half breed pups. And neither did I.

‘I like it, but first let’s have some fun with her. PLAY WITH HER, SCARE HER BECAUSE I LIKE A CHASE.’ Oh this would be fun. I locked onto Emma’s empty dreams and I fiddled about with her mind, lets play a few happy memories then it’s time to shine.

               *************************************************************

“RUN EMMA RUN FROM MR WOLF BECAUSE LITTLE PIGGY I’M COMING FOR YOU.” Her dad shouted chuckling at his own humour. How sad was he.

“AAHHHHH. DON’T COME NEAR ME STAY AWAY.” A 5 year old Emma screamed whilst she tossed pillows down the stairs at her dad but he kept on climbing. “HEHEHE DADDY, NOOO!” she screamed as she bombed into her room and hid under her base, which was a few bed sheets propped up which made the entrance to my castle, she crawled through the tunnel and reached her bunk bed which had loads of room underneath it since there was no bed underneath just a desk and chair.

God she will be ours, and we can play games like that with her. I chuckled to my wolf and he laughed in agreement, wolf’s loved a chase, the bigger the fight the more pleasurable it would be. Come on I’ve had her before I can get her again, same my wolf wasn’t in. you see we change at the age of 16 and I wasn’t 16 when I did it with her, I could of claimed her the other times but I was still searching for my mate. I only got rejected 2 weeks ago and I haven’t had any Emma for a month or so.

“I’LL HUFF AND I’LL PUFF AND BLOW YOU’RE CASTLE DOWN.”

“NOOOOOO DADDY NOT MY CASTLE.” she wined as he shook her bed lightly making sure not to break anything.

“DAM IT, THE CASTLE IS TOO STRONG, I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO GO GET MUMMY THEN.” Her dad spoke sounding like a child himself.  She popped her beautiful head out of the door to look around to see if he was gone. When something pulled her out and started tickling her.

‘Ummm we could do that’ my wolf spoke

“NOOO DADYYYY STOP!!” she screamed as she lashed about kicking and screaming.

“IAN! Stop she needs some sleep.” Her mum’s melodic voice spoke

“Yes dear. Come on little piggy let’s get you into bed.” Her dad picked me up and place me under her Disney princess duvet covers and kissed me good night then so did my mum.