School

There is really no point to school, or writing this. I was informed today that school's only purpose is not to learn, but rather to replace a hard deadly working environment. Thanks. "Hey, kid, we don't care about you, you are just another mouth to feed and you are useless to us, go work in a factory where you can get your feet cut off, your clothes torn from your body, and get scalped." That sounds like a wonderful time to live in, doesn't it? I would love to live in this time period, but I can't really wrap my head around the fact that parents didn't love their kids, like. What? How you gonna sit there and be careless? I mean, it was a great time for all you men because you got money money money, but for real, ever think about where you'll end up in the end, yo money ain't gonna matter then, but that's none of my business.

 What? How you gonna sit there and be careless? I mean, it was a great time for all you men because you got money money money, but for real, ever think about where you'll end up in the end, yo money ain't gonna matter then, but that's none of my b...

And what is the point in going to school anyways if all people do is make fun of you and be mean? Like, I am sick of this school environment-_-
Enough emo crap. I'm gonna write more story parts tomorrow, but for now, I'm gonna go write overly emotional Instagram quotes
My Username is:
@life__sucks666