The Unexpeted Pt.2

:::Authors POV:::

I don't feel like writing about the whole MB ... so this is going to just be a love story about Roc Royal and Prince .. Sorry

-CHARNA

..................................................................................................................................................................

Roc Royals POV

.. Great ... Now my plan can just go smoothly. I sing a song about how i "love" this girl and how that girl doesn't like me back ... Guess who that girl is.. Alaina. But I really don't like her like that . Its just for the plan. Soon the bell rang for lunch and as soon as I entered the lunch room, I made my way to where the guys where sitting.

Nobody's POV

Prince is sitting down at the table with Ray and Prod. Then Roc comes over smiling

Roc-Hey guys was going on.

Prod- Nothing Much. Just talking about the plan .... Um . Tbh . I don't even want to do this plan anymore.

Ray- Yea .. I mean they haven't done much to us so lets just give them a break.

Prince- What ?? You've got to be kidding me ....

Ray- nah man .. I'm Dead ass about this

Roc- Man what ever. I guess its just me and Prince then

Prince- yup

The boys sat there and talked about how the plans were working out., but what they didn't know was that someone was listening to their conversation. Someone who was in Love with Roc .. but despised all of the girls.

********- Yes girl I heard everything ...

****- Are you gonna tell them about it or nah

*******- Hell not.. Irma use this to my advantage . At the end Roc will LOVE me. Just watch.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Sorrry I haven't been updating. Its hard to write freely ... even though I have the plot thought out, but it would be very helpful for some feedback

-CHARNA