Prince Project Pt. 2

:::Jasmine POV:::

I looked around his room while I waited for him to come back with the stuff so we could start this project . While I was looking , I found a picture with Prince and this man that looked just like him but the man was on a hospital bed . Could that have been his father ..??

Prince - "What are you doing"

Jasmine-" OH , umm just looking around. *puts the picture down * Sorry "

Prince-" Its okay, lets just start this project . Please "

Jasmine-" Yeah ,OK . Ill paint you first I guess. Sit on the bed .. "

:::End of POV:::

Jasmine got everything settled and then began painting him . She had to include stuff about his life in her painting , so she started asking him questions.

Jas-"UMM so that was your dad huh??

Prince-" Yeah. "

Jas-" What happened to him"

Prince-"He had cancer. The doctor told us that he wouldn't make it , but we tried everything to cure it. He was my bestfriend and he just left me, us. I was so fucking mad when he passed and that's why I started hurting you. Im sorry truly and I don't know what got into me. He died 2 years ago, a day after my birthday. we went go kart racing and everything. Then the next day he couldn't wake up and the doctor said that we cancer go the best of him and he was gone. "

Prince sat there with a stare of blankness . he now felt no emotion but pain and depression. One tear drop was threatening to escape his eyes but he wouldn't allow it to just fall. Jasmine had painted a picture of Prince as a young boy who looks scared and sad. a tear drop coming out of his eye while a angle looked over him, his father.

Jas-" Aww  Prince"

Prince-" Sorry Jas for drowning you with my problems. I mean your not my diary"

Jas-* Puts paint brush down and goes to sit next to prince.* " Its ok , really. Im always here to listen Prince. You know that . You can trust me .

Prince-" Thanx '

Jas and Prince shared a quick hug and then Prince lead her out. She had to go home eraly because her mother wanted her home. SHe wanted to stay longer with Prince and she meant everything she said in that room. She loved Prince once before and still does.