Prince Project

:::Jasmine POV:::

After lunch I had one more class until school was over, then to Princes house I go to start that dumb project. I really don't wanna work with Prince to be honest .I know before when I was talking to Alaina, I told her that I was starting to fall for him , but ... I just don't trust him. I mean outta the blue, he comes and tells me he likes me ... But for all these years he's bullied me. I mean something is definitely fishy about this , but I cannot fail this class so ig I have to go to Princes house . Urgggggggg.

*End of POV*

Jasmine sent Prince a text message 10 mins before her last class ended.

{ThatGirlJAS}}Meet me at the back entrance after school .. please

(Misfits}Why? You already want the D??

{ThatGirlJAS} Hell NOOO !! Boy I would never even do so much as kiss you ... let alone have sex with you. boy bye.

{Misfits} LML ok so if you didnt want to do it, then why you wanna meet up for??

{ThatGirlJAS}So we could do the freaking project ... duhhhh

{Misfits} Ohh yeaa. The project! So you gonna come to my house right.

{ThatGirlJAS}Yea .. .just make sure to meet me in lik 20 mins .. no later ... but i gottta go the teachers looking

End of convo

SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE DAY

Jasmine ran straight out of the classroom the second the bell rung. She didnt want any of her friends finding out about he going over to Princes house . She waited for Prince at the back exit an dsurprisingly, he came about 5 mins later.

Jasmine- WOW your acually on time .... I thought you were going to stand me up.

Princeton-Never that shawty ... lests goo.

Jasmine and Pince get into his new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.

Jasmine-Nice car

Prince - Thanx bae

Jasmine Ummmm .. since when was I your bae ??

Prince-Since I layed me eyes on you .... How was that

Jasmine-(Laughing ) a little cheesy , but it was cute

:::Princes POV:::

I know that I have to stick to the plan, but theres just something about Jas that always make me want her .. even tho I try to make my mind say other wise. Im still doing the plan tho .. I know , but it will take a lot for me to forget about this plan. I know ... im a jackass , but hey.

:End Of POV:

Jasmine and Prince soon arive at Prince's house.

Jasmine : Nice house.

Prince: Thanx

Prince: Hola mama.

Prince Mom : Hola Jacob

Prince :Mama this is Jasmine ... We have a project together so we'll be in my room ..

Prince Mom : Ok ... Have fun sweetheart.

Prince and Jas go into his light green room. As soon as he opened his door , hos dog ,beans, came jumping on him .

Prince: Hey boyy ... Missed me

:::Jasmine's POV :::

Oh wow . First he's kind to his mother, then his room is soo clean, then he is kind to animals , and he's funny... Oh and did I say he was really cute... Omg the thing I would do to himmm .

Me:Ok can we get started .

Prince : yeah ... Lemme go get the canvases and the paint and paint brushes ...

Me : Ok

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys... Thank you all for reading. The story has just begun ... And the drama will start soon. Some people will turn on each other ... But can you guys please start voting and commenting ... Thanxx

-CHARNA💁