Chapter 1

I eyed down at the school while I was crouching on the locked fence, eating a candy cigarette. 'Just an hour before I go to my new school,' I mentally said as I finished my candy cigarette. This is one of the rare schools that's full of super high school level students.

I don't really like my specialty because its 'unusual' in the family full of bikers. My brother's friend's wanted me to come to school with them. Ah, I forgot to mention who my brother is.

Mondo Oowada and Dainya Oowada, yep! The super high school level Biker and Biker Leader, so if anyone questions my Egyptian like eyes, I say "Oowada family." A few of my brothers friends attends here, and mondo's thinking of attending too.

If you think I'm scary, you should see Dainya. Now he's scary, but he's kind hearted to me and Mondo though. He's the ultimate biker gang leader.

Kazuichi Souda, me and my brothers friend attends here. I know for sure I'm going to have classes with him because I'm a second year like him. "Hey kid! Get off the fence!" Said a big voice.

   I looked down and saw a man with tan skin with brown eyes and green hair. I smirked down at him. "Alright, I'll get off," I said while sticking my tongue out. I stood up and walked to a stone pillar. I jumped to a tree branch and jumped from tree to tree.

   "The hell?!" Shouted the man and run after me. I laughed as he ran after me like a dog chasing a cat. Im pretty used to this, running on trees while people chasing me.

I turned to the sun, peeking over the trees. I stopped, forgetting the man. I leaned against the tree while standing on the branch, watching the sun come up. Ok, I'm a sucker for sunrises and sunsets. There's just something that attracts me. Is it the colors? Probably not. Suddenly, I hear a snap. I look down and it was the branch.

   "Ahhhhh!" I shouted and I fell to the ground. I didn't even make my own will yet! I shut my eyes but I never landed on the ground. I opened my eyes and I was in the arms of the green hair man. "So uh...want a candy cigarette?" I asked as I took out a candy cigarette, laughing nervously. He narrowed his eyes at me and he was about to throw me over the fence till I hear a woman's voice.

"Juzo! Stop!" We both turned, well he turned and I was forced to turn since I'm in his arm. I was right, it was a woman. She has orange hair and pale green eyes with a pale skin to fit her beauty. She was also wearing a super pale pink apron with a blue dress.

   "Juzo! What were you going to do with that girl?" Asked the woman as she put her hands on her hip. "Yukizome, this imposter was in the school grounds," said what seems to be Sakakura.

   I smirked to myself as I thought of something. "Please help me! He's trying to take me where I don't want to go!" I fake cried and I pretend to try and escape.

   His face was in shocked and dropped me on the ground. He waved his hands at what seems to be Yukizome. "This girl is a lair, you know I wouldn't do anything like that!" Said Juzo looking nervous.

   "I knew you wouldn't do that Juzo!" Chuckled Yukizome. Dang it, I was foiled. I'm guessing this woman knew this man for a while.

Yukizome face went close to mine making me sweat drop and scoot back. She was so close her scent was peppermint. She moved back happily and clasped her hands together.

   "Ah! Your the new student! Namiko Oowada! Ultimate-" "ok ok! I get it that you know me," I interrupted Yukizome. "Oh alright, I'm Yukizome! Your teacher and this is Juzo! A former Super high school level boxer!" Exclaimed Yukizome.

   Me and Juzo stared daggers at eachothers. My dark, pink eyes staring into his soul and his eyes staring into mine. Guess he won't like me for a while.

   Yukizome smiled at both of us. "Well Ms. Oowada, since your here early, want me to take you to your classroom?" Asked Yukizome. Well, I don't have anything else to do so, why not?

   "Lead the way teach," I said as I put a candy cigarette in my mouth. She smiled down at me and we walked to class. I turn back at Sakakura and gave him a peace sign but he already left.

Me and Yukizome walked through halls and I just watched it with my normal poker face but I'm mentally excited. I love school, the only reason I was kicked out of my old schools is because Mondo and Dainya would yell at the principal when I failed a test that I tried on and they usually have me out of that school.

I really like this school, it's so big and stuff, the one thing I don't like about schools are the people. Their a lot of snobs and jerks, I WILL punch anyone in the face if they talk trash about the Oowada family or touch me without me or my brothers consent. "Were here Namiko!" Said Yukizome as she opened a door.

I walked in, it was alright. It was between a normal classroom and a different classroom. I sat on one of the desks and continue eating my candy cigarettes.

Yukizome turns to me and smiles. "I hope you'll like it here!" Said Yukizome happily. I gave a small nod and looked out the window, at the sun rise. I see the whole sun, above the trees. "Some of the students should be here! Go explore the halls, while I use the restroom," said Yukizome as she walked out.

I don't take her advice, I just want to see the sun. Why am I so obsessed with the sun? There's nothing special about it, just a big yellow star that's in the solar system. Suddenly the door opens.