Chapter 2

Suddenly, the door opens and I turn to see who it was. It was Souda. "Hey Oowada! I thought you were going to be here tomorrow," said Souda as he scratched the back of his head with his goofy smile. I brush my mint green hair out of my face.

"Today is tomorrow," I said as I ate my candy cigarettes. "Oh...well, want me to show you around Oowada?" Asked Souda. "First off, no and second just say Namiko," I said shooing him away. I have nothing against him but I would rather watch the sun.

"Alright, Miss Sonia is probably here anyways," said Souda as he walked off. Whoever the hell Sonia is it's not my business to know. I turned back to the sun, gazing at it. The sky's is starting to turn blue instead of a purplish black. If I had to pick what I would do all day when I die the next day was stare at the sky all day and night.

"If you stare at the sun for too long you'll go blind," said a voice. I turned and I saw a boy with white hair and a closed eyes smile. "It's non of your business," I replied as I finished my last candy cigarette.

He opened his eyes to show pale green eyes. "You must be the new student Souda is talking about," said the kid. He extended a hand out to me. " I'm Nagito Komaeda, Super high school level Lucky," said Komaeda, narrowing his eyes down at me with a smile.

   I took his hand and hard too, he also had a strong grip. "Namiko Oowada," I replied. "What's you talent?" Asked Komaeda. "Don't wanna talk about it," I replied. We both let go after my reply.

   "How many schools have you been to before this one?" Asked Komaeda. "A lot, because of my brothers," I said. I don't want to talk a lot about my brothers and there's a reason why.

   Every time I talk about my brothers they want to meet them. Souda should know talking about the Oowada family isn't a good idea. I'm basically the only one in the family that doesn't know how to ride a motorcycle.

   "Ah you have brothers what are-" just as soon Komaeda was going to finish his sentence, we heard someone open the door. Me and Komaeda turn to the door and what we saw were very questionable. A short boy whose has a cute little chief outfit and has some chubs not to mention he has food all over his face and a large chested woman licked food off of him.

   Not to mention a very big and muscular man behind the two, I'm guessing the rest of the class too, except for Yukizome. "Morning guys," said Komaeda while I just sat there with a what the fuck face. "Oh hello lady~" said the little boy as he want to me and kissed my hand. "My names TeruTeru and I'm-"

   I put my foot in his face and pushed him away. "Don't touch me," I growled. I was about to get off the desk to go somewhere else but I guess people thought I was going to beat up the munchkin. The girl that was eating off of TeruTeru grabbed my coat and got close to my face.

   "I don't care who the hell you are, don't hurt my friend!" Shouted the girl. I look past her and I saw some of the classmates help TeruTeru up. "Let me go," I said as I grabbed her wrist and try to get her off. "Um...Akane...I don't think you should..." began Souda.

"Akane's right!" Said a preppy girl with long blond hair and blue eyes. She looked like a princess from a fantasyland. Souda was drooling all over her, guess she was what he was talking about.

Me and Akane glared daggers at each other. Her large chest pressing against mine and my back against the desk. I was pretty tall but damn this girls strong. "That's enough Owari," said the large, muscular guy. Akane immediately let me go and went over to the guy. I'm guessing that their dating?

I went and leaned against the corner near the window, not wanting to talk to anyone but just look at the sun. One day, I'm going to go to the sun and just burn myself. I hear people whispering my name and I face towards the whispering.

It was Souda telling the Sonia girl about me. A few people was listening too, joining in. Sometimes I just want to punch Souda in the face. The door opened to show Yukizome. "Good morning class!" Said Yukizome cheerfully.

   Everyone said good morning back to her and I just stared out into the sun. The morning glory, the star, the big yellow ball. I wonder what would be like to float in space, with no one to bug you. Just floating around, looking at other planets and maybe even entering galaxies.

   "Ms. Oowada," I snapped back to reality and turned to to Yukizome. Everyone was staring at me, some with scared faces because I'm a Oowada and some with mad faces because what I did to TeruTeru. "Would you like to introduce yourself Ms. Oowada?" Asked Yukizome.

   I shook my head no. "Alright! Now let's get on with the lesson!" Began Yukizome. I listened carefully while standing and leaning. This teacher doesn't seem so bad but I don't know about my classmates.

   I already know about Souda, Komaeda has...a weird aura and Akane doesn't like me. I was looking forward to having fun here at this school but no, I had to start a fight. Sometimes I hate being a Oowada.

   I felt a nudge on my coat. I looked down and it was a cute adorable girl with pale pink eyes. "My friend wanted me to give you this," said the girl as she handed me a letter. I took it and read it