Chapter 4

It's been a month since I've gotten to this school and it was very different from my other schools. I have a lot of friends, like almost the entire class. Almost. I'm not sure about that Gundham guy and that's basically it.

   I found out that Akane is just protective with her friends so now we're best friends. We're all at lunch and I'm eating with Akane and Nekomaru. "Hey Namiko, what do you think of Gundham?" Asked Akane.

   I almost spit out my shit. Why would Akane ask me about that creep?! "Why...?" I asked as I wiped off the chewed up food that's on my lips. "Gun- I mean, Akane just wants to know!" said Nekomaru with his normal booming voice. I was kinda thrown off when he mentions Gun like he was going to say a name.

   "Well, he's pretty hot and stuff but I don't have feelings for him. He almost sacrificed me to the gods or something!" I said as I threw me hands in the air. "So you don't like him but you think he's hot? Makes so much sense," said Akane sarcastically. "Shut up, you know what I mean," I said as I threw a French fry at her.

   "Is that why you don't like Gundham?" Asked Nekomaru. I narrowed my eyes a little while I brushed some hair out of my face. "Well...he did give me my coat back which is valuable to me..." I mumbled as I held onto my coat. "And you didn't thank him?" "He was staring at me while I was asking for a ride!" "STILL!"

   I sighed. "Well, what do you want me to do? He probably have feelings for Sonia like almost every guy likes," I said as I pointed to a table full of guys with Sonia in it. "Gundham doesn't like Sonia surprisingly," said Akane. I don't want to continue with this conversation. "Hey look I'm done," I said as I got up and ran off. "No your not!" Shouted Akane behind me but I already left.

I soon laid down on the grass, looking up at the sun. I'm laying on the hill but I'm still uncomfortable. Someone suddenly lifted my head up, probably Akane or Ibuki, my second best friend. "Thanks whoever you are," I said. The person was just quiet but I don't bother to look up. Who ever's lap this is, it's a little boney, which makes it not Akane or Ibuki.

I sighed. "Whoever you are, don't you just wish you could float around in the sky?" I asked. "All the time mortal," I immediately sat up and turned to him. That creepy bastard, Gundham. "GUNDHAM! DON'T DO SHIT LIKE THAT LIKE, FUCK MAN!" I shouted. He just stared at me.

Why the hell did he let me use his lap as a pillow?! It was perfect, boney pillows are good. BESIDES THAT! I sighed and just turned back to the sky. I need to thank him for the over coat. I just lay back down, surprised that he didn't pulled away. "Thanks anyways..." I mumbled. "My body is not the comfiest bed but it will do," said Gundham.

"I meant from a month ago when you gave me back my overcoat jackass," I said looking up at him. So much for being nice. He snickers with his signature grin, pretty sexy if I say so myself but I don't show much emotion really. "What's with the grin grim?" I said turning back up to the sky.

   "I don't take thank you's but just for a mortal like you..." he began but he also buried his face to scarf, I think he's blushing. "I'll take you somewhere," mumble Gundham. Two things will happen if I say yes. One, my brothers kill him or two, Dainya and mondo will spy on us till Gundham pulls out a pervy move. Either way, he'll get his ass kicked.

"I guess, but don't pick me up at my house," I said with a slight scowl. He did his 'evil' laugh or whatever. "Do you plan on walking mortal?" Said Gundham. "Yea, I'm not a girl in a tutu wanting to be carried like a princess," I said. "Alright mortal, then meet me at my lair at six tomorrow!" Boomed Gundham. I'm starting to regret this.

"Fine, hand me your address or what ever," I said. Sooner or later he gave me his address. He's actually not that far away from my house. How come I don't see him walking when Mondo or Dainya drives me? He probably drives a car or something.

After me and the mortal parted ways, I took out my Devas of destruction. "Where do mortals go for events?" I asked. Cham-P squeaked. "Mortals go there? There is no reason to go there!" I said. Maga-G also squeaked. "Just for views? Hm...never though of that, then it is settled! Me and the Mortal shall go there!" I squawked as I put my dark gods of destruction back in my scarf.

   "I heard your going on a date Gundham!" I turned and I saw miss Sonia and Souda. How dare they hear me and that Mortal! "How DARE YOU-" "cut it short stack, Sonia wanted to help," interrupted Souda. Help? Ha! Like I need help!

   "Me and Souda heard your conversation with Miss Namiko!" Clapped miss Sonia. I lifted up my scarf to hide my red face. I heard Souda give a small snicker, he likes Sonia so he better shut it or I'll rip out his lips.

"Why would you-" "I want to show you how to be a good date!" Interrupted Miss Sonia as she took my bandaged hand. Souda sluggishly followed us.

An hour later, we were at a place where they sell clothing. Sonia was looking through some of them while me and Souda sat down. "So...why'd you ask out Namiko?" Asked Souda. "I didn't asked out the worthless mortal! I just-" "Gundham! Try this!" Said Sonia as she threw some clothing at me.