Chapter 3

Why the hell is there a temple in the middle of the field. Wait, why are there clouds forming around it?! I took out the letter.

"The fuck..." I mumbled to myself. I rolled my eyes and started walking up to it. It was pretty high, but I can see a person on there.

I was out of breath when I reached the top. I took off my oversized coat and tied it around my waist, showing my bandages from my chest to my small abs. There was a guy looking in the other direction with his back to me.

   More dark clouds formed and this wind is messing up my hair. I did my normal comb over, doing it every once in a while from the wind. "Why the hell am I here dude?" I questioned.

   I could hear his laughter. I'm hella confused. He turned to me, and we locked eyes. I scammed his face, having it in my mind for a while. Like, is it me or do I find this guy attractive?!

   "So you did come after all mortal," said the guy. So it was him who made me the note. "What the hell do you want?" I questioned. "I want to meet you face to face," said the guy. I don't care if he's the hottest guy ever but I am not wasting my damn time climbing up and down a temple just to meet someone.

   I want to shout at him that he made me climb this but I just kept it to myself. "Namiko Oowada," I said, letting my over coat around my waste wave alittle. My hair is also flying everywhere.

   "You may call me...Gundham Tanaka! Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!" Said Gundham with his laughter. I think I'm going to change my mind about finding him attractive. He turned up to the sky and there was lightning.

   I gulped, I have a small fear of lightning. "It's time," said Gundham. I'm kinda scared, because of the lightning and what he's going to do. "Namiko, come here mortal," said Gundham. I hesitantly walked over to him.

   "Now, lay down," said Gundham. "On the fl-" just as I was about to finish my sentence, a stoned table appeared. Is he going to sacrifice my blood?! "Oh hell no!" I yelled. "Mortal-" "fuck off! I ain't going to have my blood sacrificed!" I interrupted him as I ran down the stairs.

   As I was running, some how my coat came undone and went flying off. "No!" I shouted as I tried to grab it. It's long gone, the wind is getting more crazy.

   I finally made it to the bottom and I looked back. Gundham was staring down at me while lighting was striking behind him. I ran away from the temple, while rubbing my arms from the cold.

   I watched her run away. What did she mean by blood sacrifice? Mortals have weird imaginations. I needed to see what talent she has. I have a weird feeling about this mortal. I see her coat flying around and I caught it. I stared down at it, it was my size, way too big for her.

I jumped off and into the ground. The storm went away and I walked off. Owari didn't have to do that yesterday, I was probably the only one who knows that she wasn't going to punch the mortal.

I look down at my gods of destruction, they're cuddled into my scarf looking adorable as always. I turned to which way she left. "Star destroyer grey fox San-D, track down Namiko for me, do not fail me," I said as I kissed San-D's head and he jumped off to find Namiko.

I followed San-D quietly and we see Namiko walking and shivering. From this angle, her top part of her back is bandaged for her chest but from the way down she's pretty tan. I lift my scarf up to hid my blushing face. "D-Damn cold...if only my phone wasn't in my coat..." mumbled Namiko.

I picked up San-D and putted him back in my scarf. I got close enough to put the coat on her shoulders. She turned around quickly and getting ready to punch me. Once she got a glimpse of me with my scarf covering half of my face, she lowered her fists.

"Thanks...." mumbled Namiko as she took out her phone. I didn't reply nor gave a nod but just stare. She turned away from me, talking to someone on her phone and I just stare at her hair. Dark brown hair with mint green hair. Kinda like Souda's friends hair but her's is down. Not to mention it's wavy and long.

It seems like the universe is surrounding us, I'll make her the queen of taboo and I'll be her king of taboo. "Hello creep! Can you quit staring?" I snapped out of it and I see Namiko glaring up at me, despite her height, her eyes are where my mouth is.

"Hmph, a mortal like you should be grateful," I mumbled, I should've not said that. "Excuse me?! You almost sacrificed me on that fucking temple! All you did was give me back my coat!" Shouted Namiko as she stormed off. It was too late to say sorry now, though I don't need to apologize to the mortal.

I watched her as she goes. I also walked to my lair. I put Maga-G, steel red elephant in my hand. "Maga-G, we shall win this battle for Namiko's heart before anyone else does." I said to Maga-G. Maga-G was confused because I don't really like mortals but...namiko has this weird vibe, I like it. "We shall start planning when we get home," I said, putting Maga-G in my scarf.

I want to see why she has this vibe, I want to know everything about her.