Chapter 20

Chapter 20
James's P.O.V

I get a call from Alex's phone, but it wasn't Alex talking. It was some guy saying that he accidentally hit her with his car and she told him to call me for her.

I got out of the house and sprinted down the street. Just a s I got there the ambulance pulled up.

Good timing, I guess.

I hop in there with her, and some guy follows behind us. I'm guessing he's the one who hit her.

So we get to the hospital and they make me wait outside while they do tests on her, and stuff.

I sit on the bench nervously with the guy who hit her sitting next to me.

I asked the nurse when they'll be done and she said in a couple of hours.

So I went out to the store, got her a brown teddy and 2 get well soon balloons. And a card.

I rushed back to the hospital.

After I got there I waited for another 45 minutes, but what felt like forever! then they let me come in.

The nurse walked up to me. "I have some good news, and some bad news. Good news, she's healthy and she will heal alright. But the bad news is that we had to put her in a coma."

I sit in their uncomfortable chair. I start crying and the nurses leave.

I cry and cry. Then I look at Alex.

I start to read her chart.

She sprained her ankle, shattered her rib cage, and damaged her kidney. And broke her left hand.

I grab her un-injured hand, and wrap it in mine.

"Alex. I know you can hear me, you just can't react to what I'm saying right now. But, if I would have known that this would have happened, I would have gone instead. I would gladly take your place. Because I love you. Alex, I love you! and I have loved you since 9th grade. And I will always love you."

I pause for a moment.

"I remember when I first saw you in the halls at school. You were always staring at me. I remember that night in 9th grade, in the closet. I remember that time we went out for Ice cream and I spilled it all over your new dress. You were so mad at me. I remember the time that, we went to the movies to watch the hunger games and you jumped so high and spilled all the popcorn, when Katniss shot the arrow at the screen. I remember the time when I first said i was in love with you."

I started crying even more.

"I remember the time we spent a few months ago. I remember the time that you tried to convince me to take you to the pet store to buy a hamster, just so you could snuggle with it. I remember on valentines day when you moved, I sent roses and balloons every year. Every year while you were gone Alex! because I loved you! And I STILL love you." I finish.

______________________________

So There's that chapter. 970 reads!!! 30 more And I meet my goal!!! thank you guys so much!!

FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT. I FOLLOW BACK!