Chapter Thirteen

The Next Day

Kriya had reached early to college. She went to the cafeteria as she was hungry and wanted to have a quick bite before she goes for the class. The cafeteria was barely had seats left. She takes a sandwich and sits to have it while reading a book.

After sometime Kriya hears a familiar voice coming from the counter.

V: Sandwich itni subhe subhe kaise khatam ho sakte hai? Itni bhuk lagi hai.

Person at the counter: Sir, abhi toh nahi hai, Ek ghante baad mil jayegi.

V: Uss time toh class hai. thik hai aap rahne dijiye.

Kriya at this point turns to see what exactly is happening

Kr: Rey. Hi.

Rey comes toward her table.

Re: Hi Kriya. Can you believe subhe subhe sandwichs katham ho gaye.

Kr: Aap yaha se Sandwich le sakte ho, mujhe zyaada bhookh nahi hai.

Re: Its okay, tum kahlo.

Kr: *thinking* Rey toh aise manne nahi wale.

Kr: Thik hai. If you say so.

Kriya takes a bite of the sandwich. Rey is so hungry that he has water in his mouth at this point.Suddenly Kriya coughs. Rey gets a little concerned.

Kr: Paani..Paani.

Rey quicky gets water for her.

Kr: Main nahi kah payongi. Its too spicy.

Re: Let me check.

Rey take a biteof the sandwich.

Re: Acha toh hai. main kah leta hoon. Why should food be wasted, right?

Kr: Okay.

Rey is now engrossed in having the the sandwich. Kriya smiles seeing that and then finally goes back to the book.

Meanwhile

What the two of them didn't know was that they were being watched by Sharon, Shreya and Swayam. After seeing what happened the all go towards the rehearsal hall.

Sw: Kriya aur Rey ek dusre ke liye kitna care karte hai.

Sh: Especially Kriya.

Sr: Haan, Woh toh yaha par na hokar bhi yahi sochti thi ki Rey kaise hongr.

Sw: Intna time dur rahkar bhi inka pyaar kam nahi hua.

Sh: Bus unko realize karna hai.

Sr: Hmm.

Sh: Abh tum kaha kho gayi.

Sr: Main yahi soch rahi thi ki even though Kriya ko lagta tha ki Taani Rey se pyaar karti hai, usne out of the way jaker Rey ko convince kiya. I'm sure ki woh humesha se Rey ko pyaar karti aayi hai.

Sw: Haan.

Sh: Anyways, We should get going for the class.

Sw: Chalo.

The three of them reach the class shortly after which Kriya and Rey for the class. During the whole class Rey and Swayam were looking at Kriya and Sharon, who were sitting right in front of them, respectively.

After the class ended everyone was about to go to the cafeteria the peon comes to that VP sir has called Shreya, Sharon and Kriya to his office.

Kr: Chalete hai.

D3/KR ff - Dream Teamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें