Chapter Six

The Next Day

Rey and Swayam meet up with Shreya after class at the cafetaria. Shreya, who has to go meet Sharon so that thay con go back home, is in a hurry.

Sr: Why did you guys want to meet me?? Kuch important kaam tha? Please jaldi karo warna Sharon mujhe maar dalegi ang you know her.

Sw: Well, Koi mere locker main gifts and letters chorke jaa rahe hai. And it has no name.

Sr: You mean Secret Admirer?

Re: Yes. Humme laaga ki tumhe iss bare main aagar kuch paata ho.

Sr: Honestly, I know nothing about this.

Sw: Are you sure?

Sr: Yes. I have go to get going.

Shreya starts going out of the cafeteria.

Sr: By the way, Swayam congrats. Tumhari behan Taani ki Saagi ho rahi hai na next month.

Rey gets one of the biggest shocks of his life. He thought Swayam would tell him something like this as soon as he would get to know.

Swayam sees Rey in Shock and give Shreya a glare who then mumbles sorry and walks away.

Re: Swayam, tune mujhe yeh pahle kyu nahi baataya.

Sw: Mujhe khud teen din pahle paata chala. Kriya ke aane ke baad toh itna paresaan tha ki maine nahi baataya. Main nahi jaata tha ki tujhe aise paata chale.

Rey had tears in his eyes remembering the time he and taani were together.

Re: *wiping his tears* Dude, mujhe kuch kaam hai, main tujhe baad main milta hoon.

Rey walks out of the cafeteria. He goes to the fire exit. The thing that was unkown to him was the he was followed by three people.

P1: *whispering* Guys, I'm sure this will work. Rey abhi yeh soch rahe honge ki unhone aisa kya kiya hai ki unke saath yeh sabh ho raha hai.

P2: *whispering* Kriya, abh kya karna hai.

P3: *whispering* Sharon tum jaake usse baat karo and convince him to come for the engagement.

Sh: *whispering* Swayam, mujhe lagta hai Kriya ko jaana chahiye. After all itne time ke baad bhi she know Rey more than we do.

Sw: *whispering* I don't think so.

Sh: *whispering* Well, tumhe tho pata hi nahi thanking Rey kaha hoga, so shut up and let her handle this.

Kr: *whispering* Can you guys shut up. Mahi jaa rahi

Sharon gives her a glare

Kr: *whispering* Okay, fine. I'm going.

Kriya enters the fire exit and sits next to Rey. Swayam and Sharon on the other hand were curious to know the outcome of there plan.

After a few minutes Kriya comes back up and straight to Swayam and Sharon who start asking questions as soon as she comes back.

Sh: Plan kaam kiya na?

Sw: Tumne Kya bola usse?

Sh: Aagar nahi hua toh abh kya karna hai?

Kr: Guys, chill plan kaam kar chukka hai. Rey will be attending the engagement. I'll be there to make sure he does.

Sw: Tumhne kaise convince kiya?

Sh: Jaise bhi ho, I'm happy. He will be able to move on properly. *pulling her into a hug* Thank you Kriya for helping out.

Kr: *braking the hug* What are friends for?

Swayam also pulls her into ha hug.

Sw: *hugging her tightly* I'm sorry. I know I should have at least tried to find out why you left instead of tearing that letter. I felt a little gulty after doing that and didn't have the guts to try and contact you after that.

Kr: It's okay.

Sharon is very happy to see both of them reconcile with each other.

Sw: Please never leave us again.

Kr: I won't.

Sh: guys then abh sabh thik ho gaya hai toh ek party due hai.

Kr: Party?

Sh: Well, Kriya aur Shreya, dono itne time baad vyapas aaye hai.

Sw: Couldn't agree more.

Sharon instantly invites everyone to her place that night. Rey reverts back saying he is not coming as he has some work but Sharon knows that he is still upset about the engagement.

After Swayam leaves, Kriya and Sharon go to inform Shreya about the party. The three of them go straight to Sharon's place. While they were getting ready, room looked like a hurricane had just taken place.

Sr: Kriya, tum aaj raat yahi rah jaana. I would love to have my roommate back for a day.

Sh: I don't have a problem unless tum dono mujhe akela chordo.

Kr: Sharon tum bilkul tension maat lo, we won't leave you alone.

Sr: Shall we concentrate on the party right now.

The door bell rings. Kriya goes to open the door. When she opens it she sees that the whole gang, except Swayam have arrived.

All of them pull her into a hug which leaver Kriya a little surprised.

Kr: Guys?

Vc: Neha ne humme sabh kuch baata diya.

Kriya gives Neha a glare. Neha mumbles sorry to her.

Vs: We're very sorry.

Bh: Yes. Tune haamare liye kitna kuch kiya

Am: Aur hum tumhe paata nahi kya kya bolte gaye

Ni: I'm sorry ki main tumse pahle bhi bahut rude tha.

Si: Me too.

Kriya had tears in her eyes. She, once again, had all her friends back in her life.

Ri: Maine sabhko pahle hi bola tha ki Kriya humme betray kar hi nahi sakti. I knew tum kisi reson se hi gayi hogi.

Kr: *smiling* It's okay guys.

V: what's okay?

She turns to see Swayam.

Sw: *pulls her into a hug* Itna kuch ho gaya aur tumne mujhe bataya tak nahi?
Anyways, thanks to Sharon mujhe sabh kuch pata chal gaya.

Si: Guys hum party karne aaye the so let's cheer up.

Kr: Yes.

All of them were chi-chatting for a long time. They were enjoying so much that they lost the tack of time. They went back to there respective places at 12 at night. The three of them were so tierd that they could barely keep there eyes open.

(A/N- How do you guys think Kriya convinced Rey to attend the engagement? I hope you guys are enjoying the update. I'll be updating again on Thursday, 30th March 2017.)

D3/KR ff - Dream Teamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें