Chapter 2

Amanda's POV~

I slowy walked into Jack G's room, knocking on the door as I enter "Jack?" i said faintly. "Come in!!" he yelled, I walked in and looked over to see Jack on YouNow. "Sorry! I can wait." I mouthed and bit my lip. He gestured me torwards him. I nodded and slowly walked to him, sitting next to him, being visable in the camera. "Guys this is Amanda, she is now part of magcon, say hi!" I smiled as I saw all the comments rolling in on the right side, "Hey Guys! Its so nice to meet you all!" I waved a little and looked over to Jack. "I need to talk to you.." I whispered into his ear. He nodded "Well guys I have to talk to amanda. I'll be back on in an hour!! Ask Amanda questions on twitter using the hastag #askjackandamanda!" He waved bye, as did I, My phone started blowing up from my twitter mentions. I turned my ringer off. I bit my lip as looked over at him, tears already forming in my eyes. "Whats wrong??" he scooted closer to me and had a concerned look on his face. "Well I walked in on Cam and Alyssa video chatting. They called me an attention whore, and they also said I looked like a slutty bimbo.." Tears ran down my face as he hugged me tightly, I hugged back and sniffled. Jack pulled away a little and wiped my tears away. "Dont listen to him, hes just jealous." he kissed my forehead lightly. My cheeks turned rosy red and i nodded. I sniffled once more and hugged him again. "Thank You Jack" I smiled but I felt like somebody was watching. My head turned torwards the door to reveal nobody. He pulled away after a minute or two, "Now, You can either go take that makeup off or atleast fix it, Dont let em know you were crying." He smiles, I nod and laugh a little. I walk into his bathroom and close the door, I slowly take my makeup. I start to re-do my makeup as I hear Jack and... Cameron? talking..? I press my ear to the door to hear them.

"Where is she Jack?" I could hear him ask.

"In the bathroom, and why does it matter anyways. You hurt her." Jack said while defending me.

I took my ear away from the door and finished my makeup, I walked out as Cam walked past me, "And by the way, Its not nice to eavesdrop." he scoffed at me. I rolled my eyes as he walked out, I walked over to Jack "What was that all about?" I bit my lip and sat next to him. "Nothing lets just get on YouNow and forget about it." He rolled his eyes and pressed 'GO LIVE!' it counted down.

3..

2...

1....

"And were back!! Alright were gonna be answering some of your questions" I smiled and we both scrolled through questions on our phones. "Okay!! @magconpls asked 'Whats it like to be famous and have teen girls all over you" Jack chuckled, "Um well, Its nice. I love all of our fand and I honestly have to say GILINSKY FANS ROCK. But other than that its pretty cool!" (BTW THESE ARE NOT REAL USERS) I laughed at him a little "Well, Im new so I dont really think I have that many fans yet, but the journey so far.. has been pretty amazing!" I smiled at the camera and looked down at my  phone "oo, Okay heres one. @weheartshawnmendes asked "How did You and Jack meet? And also your gorgeous." I smiled brightly. "Aww Thanks! And Actually when I arrived, I was Pulled out of the car and pulled into a big hug.." I Laughed "Well In my defensee I met you before everybody else!!" He smiled and his cheeks became a little pink. :Okay, I will give him that one! He met me first" I smiled at him. I looked over at the comments, my face turned red in embarrassment as I saw-

Magconloverrr_: I support #Jamanda

AlexH: #JAmanda all the wayy! 

Ilovemagconmo..: i honestly think #JAmanda would be the cutest couple everr. 

Cameron Dallas: Nah, shes to uptight for him.

I rolled my eyes in disgust as alot of girls started agreeing with cameron. I looked over at Jack to see his was already looking at me. Our eyes locked, i bit my lip as his eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. As we both leaned in his phone rang. We both awkwardly pulled away and looked at his phone. of course it was Cameron, what was his problem? Oh well, JACK GILINSKY WAS GOING TO KISS ME!! "Uh Sorry Guys, we have to go.." As he continued to tell them when he was gonna be on next, I payed attention to  the comments. Everybody was talking about how we almost kissed. We both waved bye and the Broadcast ended. "Woww, Th-" I was interrupted buy Shawn and Taylor walking in. "Well I should get to bed guys!" Jacks smile fell into a fake smile, "Yea! Of course! Ill see you tomorrow?" I nodded and hugged him. As I made my rounds To Taylor and Shawn, I could feel Jack's eyes watching me. I start to walk out and turn my head to see him looking, I winked and walked out. I Smiled to myself and walked back to my room. I slid my key into its slot and waited for a click sound. It made its click, and I walked in to see Cam looking up at me with an angry face. I ignore it and get my pajamas out of my bag and walked into the bathroom, I took off makeup and stripped. I turned the water on to just the right temperature. I hopped in and closed the curtain. After about a half an hour washing myself and shaving, I rinse. I turned the shower off and reached out the get my towel. I wrapped it around myself and stepped out. "Why would you do that?" a familiar voice makes me jump. I turn to face Cameron "Can we not do this now?" I gestured torwards my towel. "Its not like I havent seen anything like that before." he rolled his eyes. I bit my lip and put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him out of the bathroom. Once he was in the doorway I closed the door and locked it. I dried myself off and put my pajamas on, throwing my hair into a ponytail and wiping my sleepy eyes. Unlocking the door and walking back to my bed, I could feel Cam's eyes on me. "Slut." he mumbled. Anger flushed through me, "Whats your problem?? Ever since Ive gotten here you've been insulting me!" I what you call 'got all up in his face'. He smirked "And everytime I try to say something back yo-" His lips smashed against mine, soon enough I realized I was kissing back. My eyes opened and my hands came to his chest, I gently pushed him, our lips unlocking. My jaw dropped as that known smirk was across his face. What did I just do to Jack?? And what did Cameron just do to Alyssa. I think when he realized what he did his smirk fell. "Im so sorry, please dont tell anybody about this!!" He flipped out. I nodded "Please dont tell Jack.." he of course rolled his eyes when Jack's name was said. Why does he do that? He wouldnt be jealous.. Would he? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnt update yesterdayy! I Thought I hit save & publish.. But I hit Savee. Double Update? Yes Mam(: