Chapter 4

Jack's POV~

As Amanda grabbed my arm I turned to face her and our eyes locked. "please let me explain.." her eyes began to become teary. I nodded, I mean I should give her a chance to explain herself. "First off, he kissed me.. And I only kissed back because I pictured you.." she looked down. I bit my lip, I wondered if she wants lying or not. But why would she lie to me? "Really..?" a little smile appeared on my face as she stepped closer. "Yea.." she nodded and looked up into my eyes. Our eyes locked once more and we both leaned in slowly.  my hands slowly moved to her cheeks. Resting them there, I could feel her hands gently pressed against my arms. Her lips moved in sync with mine as I Realized all the "Aweeees" in the background. She smiled in our kiss and we both slowly pulled away. This was officially Jamanda's first kiss. I smiled to myself at the thought, She grinned. I looked past her to see an angry Cameron. Its obvious he likes her, too bad shes mine. I kissed her cheek waiting for Cam's reaction. He of course gave me a death glare and went over to a cute girl. He whispered in her ear but, I couldnt quite make out what he was saying. Soon after that the girl came running up to Amanda "Could I get a picture of you and Cam?!?!" Amanda laughed a little. "Uh Sure?" She smiled as Cameron walks over, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her cheek. The little girls snapped the picture "You guys should kisss!" the girl smiled "Oh..im sorry but I.. cant. I like somebody else." Amanda tried letting her down easy. I smiled and laughed at Cam's face when she said that. His eyes were wide and he looked a little jealous.

-After Magcon-

Amanda's POV~

Jack and I hugged goodnight, and I walked into mine and Cam's hotel room. I walked to the bathroom so I could shower and get ready for bed because I was EXHAUSTED. I closed the door and undressed, stepping into the shower and started washing my hair. I also started to wash my body when I heard somebody walk into the room, I could hear Cam looking for something. "umm. somebody's in here" I rolled my eyes as I rinsed. He chuckled "I dont mind." I knew he probably had a stupid smirk on his face "Have you seen my chopstick btw?" he asked. My eyes "uh.. I may or may not have used it the other day.." I bit my lip waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. "Ill get it for you when I get out of the shower. So please get outt.." When I heard the door close i turned the water off and grabbed my towel. drying myself and remembering I forgot my clothes in the room. "shit.." I said to myself and slowly walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped tightly around me. He chuckled, I got into my back and grabbed his chapstick. I threw it at him, it hit his arm. "stop laughing at meee!" my cheeks were rosy red. "what if I dont want to?" he laughed and got up off his bed. "then Ill beat you upp." I smiled being confident. He laughed again, I grabbed my clothes and rolled my eyes. I walked to the bathroom and put them on. I came back out and him, being Cameron started laughing at me, again. "Stopp it cam!" I playfully hit him in the arm, He hit me back. Trying to defend myself I laughed a little and pushed him. He smiled and tackled me gently onto my bed. As I was tickled over and over, I laughed uncontrollably.  "stop. I cant. breathe." I said laugh while in between breathes. He stopped, I realized he was straddling me, which was kinda sexy in a way. I looked up to see him looking down at me. Our eyes met and Im pretty sure he could feel my pulse raise, because he smiled. I smiled back as I pushed my upper body onto my elbows, making our faces inches apart. I slowly leaned in closing my eyes. I felt him pull away fast and get off me. "Sorry.. um i have a girlfriend.." He said worriedly "im just gonna go.. take a shower.." I watched him walk into the bathroom. So many questions ran through my head like: 'Why is he dating Alyssa?' 'Whats so special about her?' 'What if I were Alyssa?' but the one I kept running into was.. Do I have feelings for Cameron..?

----------------------------

Oh Zayum. What do you thinks gonna happen next?? (: