Prologue

I opened the door to the shop, the bell ringing as I stepped inside. On the walls were tattoo options, mostly sleeve ideas or quotes and phrases.

"What can I do for you, princess?" A deep and raspy British voice said, his feet perked up on top of the front desk.

No one other but he stood behind the desk, his long shaggy hair falling on top of his forehead as I dropped my shoulders; my hopes for a good tattoo gone.

"I'm getting a tattoo." I bit my lip, already regretting the decision.

"Alright. Follow me."

I followed behind the tall and muscular man into a sterilized room full of crazy graffiti and art work, thousands of pictures of people's tattooed bodies taped to the walls.

"Got an idea, princess?"

"Y-yeah, I do."

"And what would that be?" I watched him as he smirked and leaned in closer to me.

"I want a yellow rubber duck on my hip bone."

He raised his eyebrows. "Alright, but no promises I'll keep my hands to myself, beautiful."

........................................................

A/n Hi guys! How are y'all?

Information column: new book! Yayayayayay!!

Like usual, here is a list of things you should know before reading Yellow.

- it is MATURE. THIS BOOK IS RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 18+ OR BELOW WHO ARE MATURE.

- it contains a SHITLOAD of smut.

- ^ I will not inform you when those chapters are published. Read at your own risk.

- this book's plot and its characters were created by ME. Under no circumstances can it be translated or written on another account.

- DO NOT STEAL MY WORK!! I will find you and cut you with a fork.

- ^ seriously though. You won't get away with it. I put a lot of hard work and effort into my books, so if I find out someone copied it; you best delete it or my army will come for u.

- characters do not resemble themselves in real life.

- Harry is 'punk' in this fanfic. He has tattoo sleeves and piercings. Daddddyyyy

and that's it!!! I hope everyone enjoys reading Yellow. Please remember to vote and comment as much as you can; it helps me grow as a writer and get my book ranked.

Thank you!!!!

Xxx k