Hide and seek

Song:"Ghost Town 1 hour"

Idea was by dardarfrost

Ein P.O.V

Okay so Aphmau has just invited me and Y/N to a hide and seek game. Yeah sure the game is pretty childish but honesty.....AREN'T WE ALL JUST KIDS AT HEART?! Anyways Me and Y/N get into the school with Aphmau. Garroth  was coming to but he wasn't here yet. Dotty, Daniel, and James were here though. They weren't playing though. At least I don't think. They've been acting weird around me and Aphmau. Like they don't like when we're so close to each other. They think I like her don't they? 😑😑😑😑😑😑 Yep they do. Me, Y/N, and Aphmau talk for a bit and then one of the werewolves push me and I land right over Y/N once again....COME ON THIS IS THE SECOND TIME! I stand up and give    Y/N my hand.

Ein:"You okay???"

Y/N:"Yeah thanks Ein"

Aphmau:"Are you two okay?"

Ein:"Yeah....we're used to it at this point"

Aphmau:"Ein don't let people push around like that it's nice."

Garroth:"Sup guys. Oh hey Ein, Y/N congrats on the whole dating thing. That takes lots of guts. No what takes more guts is telling the person that you like them. But still nice job"

Ein:"Thanks man"

Aphmau:"Should we start the hide and seek game?"

All:"YEAH!"

Daniel and KC:" WAIT!"

Daniel:"Let us play Alpha please"

Kawaii~Chan:"Yeah let us play Aphmau~Senpai"

Aphmau:"Yeah the more the marryier (Idk how to spell) right guys?"

All:"yep"

1ST ROUND HIDER TRY NOT TO GET FOUND BY THE SEEKER!

Ein:"AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW Y/N YOUR AN ADORABLE LITTLE PUPPY!!!!!"

Y/N was the seeker and she was a (W/C) wolf with (C/E) AND SHE WAS JUST ADORABLE!!Yeah sure I've seen her as wolf before but that was a grown up wolf form. This game turn the person into a werewolf but if your already a werewolf you get turned into well you guessed it. A wolf pup.

(C/E MEANS THE EYE COLOR AND W/C MEANS WHAT COLOR WOLF YOU ARE! So whatever color your ears and tail were that what color wolf you are)

Y/N:"Ein stay please!!!"

Ein:"I would but uhhhh.....I kinda need to hide"

Y/N:"PLEASE!!!! I want to see you as a puppy!"

Ein:"NOPE SORRY!"

I run around the school looking for a spot and ran out of time so I just ran into the boys locker room.

Y/N:" FOUND KAWAII~CHAN!!"

Y/N has tagged Kawaii~Chan and was filled with determation.

Aphmau:"Ein....behind you"

I turn around and see Aphmau.

Ein:'WOAH WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING IN HERE?!"

Aphmau:"Well it is a game. So rules for school don't really aply"

Y/N:"FOUND YA!"

BOTH:" AAAAHHHH"

Me and Aphmau try to run for it but u couldn't help but stop and start to bet Y/N

Ein:"WHO'S A GOOD GIRLFRIEND!"

Y/N:"MMEEE! Hehheeheh. Sorry Ein but Tag"

I turned into a gray wolf puppy and Aphmau went Crazy.