This is from the last chapter

BRING TISSUES LAST WARNING! HERE COMES THE FEELS TRAIN (Once again this is from the last chapter)

"There you big dope" I say as I punch his shoulder. Then....(TRIGGER WARNING.....MIGHT WANT TO GRAB SOME TISSUES!)

"COME DOWN HERE NOW!" Father may have looked nice, which he was....If he wasn't fucking drunk. And even if he isn't he would still pretty mean...But then again he is in the milatary. Dad was one of those guys that looked like they never aged....He's 46....and looks like he's in late 20's early 30's.

We all stay quite and Ein woke up. His hair going every where because he just took a shower....And he re-dyed his hair....Weird...We don't have any dye in the house....Maybe he just hid his dye.

"Why is everyone here????"

"Our dad is outside....Don't go down...
If he hears that Y/N has a boyfriend and he'll beat your ass up" said a very pissed Byrcen....He sounded different....Then again he was pissed and his eyes were red so I don't blame him...."I KNOW YOUR UP THERE! COME DOWN HERE!" Dad said that every 5 mins. Luna woke up........she was scared but she was smart enough to know we're in danger. She whimpered lightly letting me know that she woke up...Then I remembered....There's one room....The attic....We all went to the attic. Dad was now somehow inside the tree house....Right...he has amazing upper, and lower body strength....He climbed up the tree and started to look for us.

"I know you guys are in here..make this easy on me please....I really am sorry I left you guys" dad said....His voice was so deep and so raspy......You could he had been drinking.

"Over my dead body" Ein,Brycen, and Ranger growled in unison...Quite.....The only thing you could here was foot steps.....'Boom....boom....boom....boom' was all that was heard for the rest of the time.

"I'll....I.....Have cancer.....Im sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner...That's the reason why I left your mom last year.....Please come out here."

(Me:"Man this shit got dark.....No rwally......Goner from TØP is playing and i just wrote this")

At that moment I just felt like crying. Brycen, Nicklaus, and Tristan were one step ahead of me and covered my mouth. Ein hugged me. I cried into Eins shoulder....I didn't know what to do....

(EXTRA TRIGGER! If you get mad at abuse and/or drunk abuse the. Do not read)

(Flash back)

I was 5 and nick was 4. Tristan wasn't born just yet. Me and Nick were like 2 peas in a pod. We fought and made up after. We played stupid games together, and other dumb shit that 4 and 5 year Olds do. But one day....Dad was drunk. This was the first time he was drunk. Me and Nick had to hide from Dad smashing bottles everywhere. During that day my ears and tail came in. They just had to come out on that day.
(Note:" A werewolves ears and tail don't come out till they're 4,5, or 6)

My tail poking out threw the Crack in the door. Dad opened the door grabed my tail. Nick stared, terrified. Dad was pissed at the fact that I was a werewolf and didn't know. He hit the wall with a bottle. That's how Nick got the scar on his left eye. And how I got the scar on my right eye. Mom came in and saw us with bloody eyes. She knocked dad out. Threw away all the alcohol and checked our eyes. It was a scratch but deep enough to be a slit. We went to the hospital. They wrote down that I was a werewolf. Yes I was cursed when I was born. But the ears and tail didn't come in that fast. Sometimes my mom would find me chewing the furniture. But that's not the point. My point is...the doctors thought that the curse didn't work. They were wrong.
(End of flash back)

(Still a trigger waring)
Me and Nick fought some more during the years and still made up. To this day we still fight and play stupid games. I snapped back into reality when Nick hugged me like he did that day after that happened. Tears flowing down his eyes. He whispered sweet little nothings in my ear until I fell asleep. I always liked to think of him as the older one. He's taller then me....buy a foot.....Which is why I call him 'Titan'. I was the one with anime posters gaming posters, while he was the one with just a dark blue room.

"Look......guys just come out......I don't have much time....."

Ranger was hugging Brycen, and Ein was hugging me and Nick. Tristan hugged Luna. I heard a car pull up a running in the woods was mom. I woke up at that moment, and jumped out of the window and hugged mom.

"MOM! D-D-DAD HE! HE H-H-H-H-HAS CANCER!!!" I screamed in between sobs. Nick,Ein,Ranger,Brycen, and Tristan ran after me. Everyone hugged me trying to comfort me...that didn't work..... I was upset either way.

"Babe.....please.....don't cry......"

Dad screamed "WAIT BABE!?"

He jumped down....As daring as ever.....
"Ya dad....Got a problem with it? CAUSE I'M GAY!!" Brycen screamed at dad.

"NO L/N IS GAY! NOT THAT I'VE KNOWN OF!"

"Then he's the first" I said....I was calm....Him yelling always made me mad. I wiped my tears, picked up Luna, and Ein held my hand. Then I held Nick's hand, He held Tristan's, so on and so forth. Until it got to Ranger.

"Me??"

I smiled lightly and offered my hand. Tears of joy, he grabbed my hand.

"THIS IS WHAT MAKES UP OUR FAMILY! THIS WHAT MAKES US, US!"
Ein yelled with me in unison.

Ranger and Brycen yelled "WERE GAY BUT MOM OPROVES OF IT!"

"I'M SOCAILY AWKWARD AND I STILL MAKE FRIENDS!" Tristan and Nick yelled.

"AND BI! SO WHAT!? MOM'S KNOWN! AND SHE DOESN'T CARE!" Tristan yelled. I was surprised. I never thought he would say that to dad. That was his big secret.

We all yelled in unison "THIS IS WHAT A FAMILY LOOKS LIKE!"

Dad stared......Then he cried. He looked up and smiled. "You guys have finally found the meaning the life. Good job" He looked weak.....then he fell....Crying...he said his last words. "I love you all.....I always have".....then he went.....

WHY DID I MAKE THIS SO EMOTIONAL?!? AND IT'S 10× WORSE BECAUSE THE SONG THAT APHMAU WAS SINGING IN ALWAYS WAS PLAYING ON SOUND CLOUD! 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Guys please don't be triggered just because I put gay, and BI characters in this. Yes I've had ppl say that irl to me. Because I ship many gay ships. And I have Gay oc's. Anyways yeah. Just a weird little twist I wanted to do.

Words:3493

I'M STILL FOREVER CRYING!! 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😢❤❤❤😭😭😭